Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling titan rose Accounts 210 - and alot of items/billions

Discussion on Selling titan rose Accounts 210 - and alot of items/billions within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling titan rose Accounts 210 - and alot of items/billions

add me on

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Titan Rose accounts
06/07/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
hi i am selling my Titan Rose accounts Cleric lv 175 full t7 with 5xx int astro wings (5) 120 dura no stat and 128kk zulie Bourg lv 172 with 3 d7 and some x/15ap gear and 25kk zulie and a Knight lvl 126 with 4 r7 , 1 r7 is in vivor shield (9)120 dura and this char have 11kk zulie if ure interested pm me here
WTS 95 bard/wiz with billions of gold [Titan]
01/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Wizard/Bard FF 90 5 gaps (farming but very easy to find 107 PTs for him. (very well-known)) has avatar + pickpet + wolf + set items + a lot of 11D stones.elixirs.etc it has almost 3billion Gold as well. included offer away.
_,.-'ˇ-.FENRIR-selling alot of items .-˘'-.,_ (check it)
07/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
i got some problems with net last months ago,so i will post again,now im good and active on net. my terms:my middleman(good respected on this forum who done alot trades fair) OR you go first. why you dont need to be scared been scamed? becouse i am done with this game,nothing new to see anymore. if you are interested and you are still afraid,send me pm,i give you screenshot of item in witch you are interested. pets and gears will be showed ingame before trade
S> Ruff-Rose accounts (alot od them)
05/18/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
First of: Sorry for the Typo x_x" If you want to buy one, add me on MSN ( [email protected] ) for further discussion about the price x) 8The chars are naked) Charlist: Accepting PayPal 131 Raider 173 Raider 117 Cleric 107 Artisan 122 Cleric