Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lol account for diablo2 + lod cdkey

Discussion on lol account for diablo2 + lod cdkey within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lol account for diablo2 + lod cdkey

account is around 1300 elo (game not isntalled atm) and i have 65+ champs 40skins - runes for everything + 10rune pages

skins included are ledgendary kogmaw + chogath skins

about 500games normal and 200ranked.
Old 05/01/2012, 15:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
on what server is the account located?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
Fragen zum CDKey/Account Ban
05/26/2010 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Hey, wie genau bannt Blizzard? Wenn ich auf einen CDKey botte und mit meinem anderen nicht, kann ich dann gefahrlos mit dem "sauberen" Key auf den Bot Account zugreifen?
[WTT] Battlefield 2142 CDKEY + COD WAW CDKEY no bans for MW2 CDKEY or steam account
04/21/2010 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
I have never used BF2142 CDKEY I have used COD WAW CDKEY for online play but my CPU is not fast enough so I lag I like WW2 style more than modern but shit computer wont let me enjoy it with more than 10 fps -.- I tried MW2 demo on steam and my computer runs it perfectly O_o we will use mod as middleman/women
VK: Aion Account / CDKey
10/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich Verkaufe einen AION CD Key und einen AION Account. (~20 Tage Spielzeit) Account gibt es mit eMail Adresse. CD Key - 10€ Account - 20€