Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: HoN Legacy Account (1600 MMR) - Decent Stats

Discussion on WTS: HoN Legacy Account (1600 MMR) - Decent Stats within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10

Selling a Legacy HoN Account with decent stats.

Really not much special on it but it is a legacy account.

Account has about 700 silver coins. Has Pimp Slayer and Female Pyro avatars only.

$30 Firm via PayPal. Will not go first in trade, payment first.

I have sold HoN accounts in the past to other epvp members successfully.

Screenshot:

Old 02/17/2012, 02:20   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Old 02/17/2012, 02:27   #3

elite*gold: 10
Account sold!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/17/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
Selling a Legacy HoN Account with decent stats. Really not much special on it but it is a legacy account. Account has about 700 silver coins. Has Pimp Slayer and Female Pyro avatars only. $30 Firm via PayPal. Will not go first in trade, payment first. I have sold HoN accounts in the past to other epvp members successfully.
1600 mmr HoN Legacy account!Cheap - 20$
02/15/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Account used to be 1800 mmr + and it comes with: Taunt: -Normal taunt Account Icons: -Not a Smurf -Tiger Blood Symbols:
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!!
02/09/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!! I am selling a Legacy HoN Account. It is a fairly old account that I played on for well over a year but recently quit and no longer play. The account use to be a 1800+ MMR before the recent MMR reset/rebalance. Account has never been suspended or banned, so it has a clean reputation. MMR Stats: 1000+ Matches Played
Selling 1600+ MMR Legacy Account w/ Many Avatars, Custom Icon Slot, and More!!
02/09/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies
I am selling a Legacy HoN Account. It is a fairly old account that I played on for well over a year but recently quit and no longer play. The account use to be a 1800+ MMR before the recent MMR reset/rebalance. Account has never been suspended or banned, so it has a clean reputation. MMR Stats: 1000+ Matches Played 0.5% Leave 1600+ MMR
WTS No-stats Legacy account
08/08/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
I just bought it and I decided to wait for DOTA 2, I will give the account for 60-70 $ since it is so rare and it doesn't have any stats, you can log in and start your career with a brand new legacy account. PM for more info.