Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling level 115 Latale Account

Discussion on Selling level 115 Latale Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling level 115 Latale Account

I'm selling a level 115 Earth Sorcerer in latale. I've spent over $100 in astros on this account and currently has fashion shop items and a tengu (level 14) equipped. You can email questions and offers at nomoestufing @ gmail "dot" com.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Latale acc :o
03/31/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hai, i sell my account. On acc i have : lv 194 temp (rly good equips, astro fashion) lv 82 Gs (str set, laeck fashion) lv 32 engi (this one have not anything good) If intrested, write her. Have Nice Day ^^
Selling latale account lvl 169
02/06/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling> Latale account, lvl 169 Ruinwalker, colisseum weapons and armor, decent geared, some exp pots, astro costume and gaia set, pet. Duo ultimate build.
selling latale account
03/10/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
gunsliger 146 with good items
WTS>LaTale Account 2x Level 120+ (Blader, Treasure Hunter) Characters, OGPLANET
08/23/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
!Selling a LaTale Account !TWO LEVEL 12x CHARACTERS! Blader and Treasure Hunter Both Characters Have a "Panda Pet" (A FIRST PLACE EVENT PRIZE!) Level 20! And Full Str/Luk Gear! Both of the characters have thoughtful names, nothing stupid like XxXxL335Xxx One of the Characters Used to be Rank 1 on the Server, good reputations. I'm selling because I now play another game and need money to fund it.