Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gotham City Impostors beta key

Discussion on WTS Gotham City Impostors beta key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gotham City Impostors beta key

Want to sell gotham city impostors beta key for play station3

Gotham City Impostors is an upcoming first-person shooter multiplayer-only video game set in the universe of DC Comics' Batman. Developed by Monolith Productions and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the downloadable game will be played from the perspective of two teams each trying to kill the other: one with people dressed like Batman and the other with people dressed like his archenemy, The Joker.[1][2][3] It is set to be released on Xbox Live Arcade, the PlayStation Network and Microsoft Windows[2] in February 2012.[4]

I don't know really about the price so people make me offers,preferably on PM and the Highest offer will win.

I accept paypal and moneybookers.

YOU MUST JOIN BEFORE 6 FEBRUARY!!
Old 01/30/2012, 00:47   #2

bump up
Old 02/01/2012, 12:33   #3

bump up.dont miss the beta!
Old 02/02/2012, 15:51   #4

bump up.joining the beta ends on 6 february.BE FAST

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mafia City Closed Beta
08/01/2018 - Browsergames - 8 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte euch hier mal ein neues Browsergame vorstellen. Es heißt Mafia City. Es ist nicht auf MeineMafia oder sonstiges schrott zeug. Naja ihr könnt es euch selbst anschauen und einen Beta Key beantragen(in denen ihren Forum). Link: Mafia City| Dein Reich ist dein Bezirk!
Beware of impostors!
02/17/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
In the last few days it was brought to my attention that a person or a group of persons are trying to impersonate e*pvp members (mostly moderators, but also other highly trusted members) by using fake emails. Their goal is to scam silkroad online accounts. List of fake emails ! : [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker) [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker) [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker)...
Gotham City Impostors - Termin und Preis angekündigt - PC-Version fehlt
07/21/2011 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Erst im Winter 2012 brechen die Nachahmer aus: Dann soll der Multiplayer-Shooter Gotham City Impostors für Xbox 360 und PlayStation erscheinen. Im Laden sucht man danach jedoch vergeblich, Monolith und Warner Bros. wollen das Spiel nur zum kostenpflichtigen Download anbieten. Für Xbox 360 kostet Gotham City Imposters 1200 MSP, für PlayStation 3 rund 15 US-Dollar. Ein Preis oder Termin für die PC-Fassung wurde vom Publisher nicht genannt.
Beware of impostors! - Some one pretending to be Roby is it True or False
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Hi I had got a pm frm a guy called [email protected]... he was saying he is roby and at friends place. i m putting the chat logs... just wanted to verify if he is the real roby if not then all beware of this impostor.
City of Heros EU Beta!
08/11/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Jo sonst noch jemand drin? :) Ich post später mal Pic von mir >D