Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>EUKO EUROPE HUMAN PRIEST 76 LVL

Discussion on S>EUKO EUROPE HUMAN PRIEST 76 LVL within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
S>EUKO EUROPE HUMAN PRIEST 76 LVL

76 LVL 10% ELMORAD AROUND 25K NP
HB+7 II+7 HANGUK+7 SMITE HAMER+7
FABRIC SET+7 FABRIC PAULDRON+8/STR
FOVERIN+1 OLD ROC OLD WP 2 old pe old skeleton
2 pathos gloves
OFFER ONLY AT EPVP PM
Old 12/24/2011, 00:42   #2

elite*gold: 6
bump bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 80 Human Priest WOW US
01/09/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[WTS] Allianz Top Highend PvP Human Priest (Aegwynn!!)
11/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich würde gerne meinen Priest verkaufen, weil ich mit WoW aufhören werde (Freundin, etc). Er ist komplett s7 equipt, bis auf kopf und beine, welche wütend sind. 2. Trinketslot ist das PDK25er Manaregitem. http://www.wowagent.com/2273 Er ist VZ & Schneiderer und hat Epicfliegen, sowie den Classic-Titel Feldwebel. Desweitern hat er bei Statistiken im 2on2 und 3on3 2,2k ratings und ist komplett epic gesockelt und verzaubert. Er kommt im Endeffekt auf knapp 3k zm selfbuffed, 1k+ ah
WTS WORLDCLASS T6 / SUNWELL HUMAN PRIEST WITH 5/5 VENG
04/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking to sale my pride and joy! My level 70 Alliance Human Priest on a EU PvE server. This priest has taken over 3 years to make it what it is now, and certain things which has changed in the past few weeks IRL has now made it hard to play and therefore am getting rid of this acc. This priest is a UBER PRO account which is known to be the best on the server, pve & pvp it has a very good reputation with all the players on the current server it is on and will be treaded god-like from the...
Human / Dwarf Priest Racial "Desperate Prayer&quo
04/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Using "Desperate Prayer" while having Inner Focus activated will not burn the Inner Focus charge. However Desperate Prayer will gain the bonus of the Inner Focus (+25% chance to crit). This means you can pop Inner Focus, desperate prayer, and then another spell free of mana cost. Tested by myself, found someone posting about it on the priest forums.