Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] KalOnline | New loader with new things

Discussion on [Selling] KalOnline | New loader with new things within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] KalOnline | New loader with new things

Code:
Commands:
/speed x
/players
/mute
/unmute
/splashbot     - ctr+d and off it
/th              - trade hack
/stormbot     - ctr+r and off it
/sh x 1-4 (1- Mana,2-Range,3-Cooldown,4-Casttime)
/ee
/stag
/heart
/la
/pain
/dupe            -duplicate hack
/mysterous
/splash
/shokwave
/ir
/pus
/rush
/beserk
/halfswing
/sacrifice
/camera
these is my all commands what can my new loader 2 new commands /th without using uce and /dupe nice one.. Older ppl ho buyed older version know im not lie they buyed old version now is better one ^^

Msn:
Price: 30usd
You get these loader when you send money to my paypal acc

Have fun
Old 08/16/2008, 16:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
#moved to the blackmarket.
Old 08/17/2008, 22:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it would be good to post a video
to show that u really did a hack like this

greetz
chiller00

ps. plz don't message me for your hack i won't buy
Old 05/25/2009, 08:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i give jobhack^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling couple of things
08/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i hope my things not to go for Public and be released. Im Also selling a Rufeng Divine database.. New Features : - All God Divine Skills and Flying skills. - All Tiger Pets and mounts ALL Divine pets ( You can check Hero's War Topic Screen shots its similar to it ) - Love Map similar to Lunar map .. - Divine Casuals...
Gaia Server:ALL LOOK SELLING AND BUYING A FEW THINGS
12/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Right guys im looking to buy lvl 90+ bower and warlock and nuker (Light is a must) at least FF to 90 WTS lvl 25 pure int warlock.cleric so far with 600k sp WTS 85+7 2HANDED SWORD WITH LUCKY ON IT My email address is [email protected] plz contact me on there i dnt really come on here or add me on xfire my username is Taypion4480 i dnt think the T is cap but dnt think it matters ,) thanx Payment for warlock - i accept character exchange - Paypal - or gold (will be cheapr i...
Selling 78 GoB s2 kalonline
11/20/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Clean account, +7 agi acces, 2 learned skill books and 500 pouw, saved on F9D5. C/O 400kk, offer euro also accepted. Account comes with Sn+ registered mail address + id card pics
Selling KalOnline account !
01/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys , I'm selling my account on the game KalOnline. On my account I have a level 52 vaga and 54 EA. The knight is equipped not the archer. Full G50 and 13/13 giant whit 11kk in inventory , G21 tiger. For more informations and screenshots add me on msn: [email protected] Server: Hanin For my account I'm looking for moneys on server RedSea of the game Silkroad Online ;D. Or you can still offer me $ , I only accept Paypal. Thanks
Selling / Trading different things.
05/18/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
HI I'm selling these Accounts for money at paypal (low prices) or Lineage 2 Adena on all Servers. 1st : Codemasters Account. Includes : Lord of the Rings Online , Archlord , Rising Force (RF) Online. There are plenty of Characters on the Game Accounts , no high lvl ones though. Selling @ paypal : Pricelag ~ 15€ or ~ 23$. Final Fantasy XI Account : Charcters and Items on Server Fairy.