Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW Feenix Account LvL 60 WL or Priest for Cheathappens Account

Discussion on WTT WoW Feenix Account LvL 60 WL or Priest for Cheathappens Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT WoW Feenix Account LvL 60 WL or Priest for Cheathappens Account

Hey guys WoW Feenix is a Pretbc WoW server with high population much fun to play there I wanna trade my WL( some t2, t1, random epics + Epicmount) for an Cheathappens account!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wow Feenix account trade
11/25/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I am not selling account
1.12.1 feenix.nl Account
10/31/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, im searching for an 1.12.1 Pretbc vanilla wow Private server Feenix Account !! Needs to be Level 60 (prefer restro druid / Warlock) with some PvE Equip. I will give u money or mine Account: (Horde - Undead - Warrior - Epic Mount - ~ 100g - Full rare + 6 Epics - 5019 Life, 6995 armor, +57 deff). Or u need an official account on blizz server ? So I will give u following: (Senījin - Alliance - Gnome - Mage - Level 62 - Mount - ~ 200g - Good level EQ (f.e. epic staff with good...
[WTT[B]Frostmourne High end account [S] WoW Feenix Priest
10/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Sup guys! I'm loking for a feenix wow privat server 1.12.1 account with a priest on it. It has to be on the blizzlike realm and level 60. I offer you a frostmourne wow account with a paladin with shadowmourne and full ret s7+offset and holy s7+offset. Almost full t9 and 3 other level 80s. MfG
Wow Feenix account trade
10/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to trade my WoW Feenix vanilla patch 1.12.1 account on Warsong realm for a 60 or 30 day game time for retail wow. Wow feenix is the most popular vanilla server it has 2000 people every day. On that account i have a lvl 60 hunter with dungeon set1 and some dungeon set 2 armor. In a guild that is doing weekly MC raid.
WTT Retail wow account for vanilla Feenix WoW account.
10/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Wanting to trade my Retail account which consists of: A 85 Human mage with full epics (almost full ruthless T2 gear), a 85 worgen rogue full vicious/some ruthless, and a 85 undead warlock, with sum epics mainly blues + many alts. For a feenix wow vanilla account, which has either a paladin, shadow priest, rogue or warlock. must be geard, also a major + if u have a human paladin with epic ret gear, that would bake the cake. If you are interested add me on msn: [email protected], or send...