Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord/evengarda/selling orc level 70

Discussion on Archlord/evengarda/selling orc level 70 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord/evengarda/selling orc level 70

Selling Orc level 70 for 200 dollars full gear : level 4 wings , 2 trans rings all 8+ . and very good armor and weapon . with out those items for 180 dollar . send me a message if you are interrested .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling orc level 70 archlord/evengarda
08/01/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Orc level 70 for 200 dollars full gear : level 4 wings , 2 trans rings all 8+ . and very good armor and weapon . with out those items for 180 dollar . send me a message if you are interrested .
Selling orc level 70 archlord/evengarda
08/01/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
***Selling level 87 RS account for level 43+ Archlord Archer Account on Evengarda****
07/02/2008 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
The Title says it all. Im selling my level 87 RS account with member items in bank and in hand, full rune, a couple mil and lots of other minor stuff. It has really good stats { look up Saniko5}. I am looking for a Archlord account that is Knight, Archer or Mage on EVENGARDA. It does not need to have money, cc , or items. Just a nice level account. Email me at [email protected] or pm me , or post here and tell me your email so i can email you.
**Selling MSGT Red With gr8 Weps for Level 43+ Archlord Account, SERVER EVENGARDA
06/30/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
Title says it all. Im selling my SF account MSGT on red and has good SP,{recharge almost full} and it has a famas, psg-1, and the RGD-8 grenades and smoke and the regualr ones. It has a nice k/d like 1.7+ or something . I look for ANY archlord character that is level 43+ and doesnt ahve to be envegarda, but much appreciated if it is. Email: [email protected] xfire: ebonyknight pm me
[Selling] Archlord , Level 50 Archer (Evengarda)
02/23/2008 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Server : evengarda Race : Human Class : Archer Level : 50 Mount : yes , level 50 Exstended storage : yes (worth 1,5m) Gear : All unique status exept helm wich is rare status Gold : 4,500,000+