Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtt may elementelist lvl 63 srvr brumhart

Discussion on wtt may elementelist lvl 63 srvr brumhart within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtt may elementelist lvl 63 srvr brumhart

i whona change ,ay elementelist for 58 knihjt or more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Add an Item in ur srvr
06/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
Here is How to Add items to ur Eo srvr Lets Take GS as an example: 1.Go to your cq_goods make a new record put in id ANy Thing Like 789091 in owner id write 1207 that means shoppingmall at the item type id put the god stone pm code, 2.Now open ur make new record cq_itemtype in id put 789091 or what ever the id u want then go to emoney put the price u want there 3.Edit ur Shop.dat By HexEditing and put ur new item in it 4.Any Questions Post Here(No Asking Abt HexEDITING) 5.Plzzz if THis...
when will the srvr be up?
04/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
i waited since yesterday for it to finish checking :o and still its not done... :eek: does anyone have any idea when it will be up?
WTT Elementelist level 61 Brumhard
01/05/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
I want to change this elementary (server is Brumhard) level 61 fully equipped for a archer or a berseker level 60 minime in the account there are archer 31 and ranger level 30.
WTT Elementelist level 61
12/31/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I want to change this elementary (server is Brumhard) level 61 fully equipped for a archer or a berseker level 60 minime in the account there are archer 31 and ranger level 30.