Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT WOW account 3lvl 70's

Discussion on WTS/WTT WOW account 3lvl 70's within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT WOW account 3lvl 70's

I am looking to sell my WOW account with 3 level 70's on it. The main is a Undead rogue, and has a full set of pvp gear. The other 2 70's are an Undead Priest,and a Bloodelf Hunter both characters have good gear. I am also willing to
trade this account for an Archlord account that has a 70+ archer on it. If you would like details pls email me at .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
[REQUEST] Fortress of Ascension 3lvl early boss
07/07/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Like title says. its for Mari quest...it take forever with only SD coz SD dnt kill all mobs, u need to hit'em first... for me 1run take ~5-6min....runed ~20+ times and 5 piece only;/ If any1 got it, plz link here. BlessYa!
2lvl 70's for sale. CHEAP
05/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 70 druid and a lvl 70 hunter. Both horde on the server Hellscream. I'm selling them dirt cheap so make me a stupid offer and the account could be yours :P I'm selling these because somone gave me an account with a couple lvl 80s. e-mail me or PM if your interested, or just for screens :p
WTT WOW account with 3 lvl 70's/For Archlord
06/10/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to Trade a WOW account with 3 level 70's on it. I would like to trade it for an Archlord account with a level 75+ archer or hunter on it. The 3 level 70's are a Undead Rogue main, Bloodelf hunter, and an Undead Priest get into any guild with the priest. If anyone would like to contact me on my MSN add BradJ192@msn. All 3 of the characters have good gear.
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)