Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: Lv85 MAGE Perfect World MY-EN

Discussion on WTS: Lv85 MAGE Perfect World MY-EN within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS: Lv85 MAGE Perfect World MY-EN

Human Female Mage - Lv85 [Oracle Server in MY-EN -- the international PW version]
(I'm in a nonstop grinding pace lol, so prices are subjected to change..depending on my current level!)

*** Please PM me with any offers or questions!! (or email me at ) ***

Normal Package
- Storage Space unlocked to max capacity (6x3 = 18 cg)
- Inventory space unlocked to max capacity (6x5 = 30cg)
- All teleport points UNLOCKED (5 cg)
- Transfigure Scroll (so YOU can re-customize how the char looks!)
- All important skills/buffs updated (this costs definitely millions upon millions of gold - prob 15-20mil+)
- Crafting Skills (Lv4 weapon & jewelry ; Lv5 Tailor - costed me a few million to up it to these levels..)
- Comes with a short guide to help you out (I assume you are somewhat of a noobie to PW?)
- Free Cute Pink/Purple Fashion set (boots, pants shirt) (~1mil)
- Free Cute Huggy Bunny pet (for looks only) (500k)
- Free upgraded flying sword (Meteor) (~2mil)
- Free Little Bear Speaker (200k)

Buy It Now: $310.00 USD or best offer

**The follow "packages" are available, I list the relative ingame worth of the items for your general reference**
***Note that the prices of ingame item fluctuate, depending on supply and demand, prices I am using are current***
*** Of course, you can mix and match any as you like, I'm just organizing it to make it easier for you***

Package 1 - Asking Price: additional $15
- Gold Lower Level Heavy Set (Gloves, Chest, Legging) (~7.5mil)
- 3* Heavy Boots (300k)
- Cloak 4sockets with p-def stones (500k)
- 3* Helm for +HP, +HP recov, +pdef (1mil)
- 3* two rings (200-500k)
- Gold pdef gem pendent (2mil)
- 3* pdef necklace (100-300k)
- Overall value: 11.5 to 12 mil
- Reason for Package: Like stated, my char is built on a dual-armor build. The good thing about this build is to extract the most physical defense out of my gears for the least amount of stats put into str/agi. I calculated precisely what is needed, and so my Mage has very good attack. Why need pdef? Well in Perfect World, the AoE leveling parties are all against physical def mobs...so the more u can handle, the least likely you die (because the damage dealers will have to take huge waves of mobs...direction on how to AoE level...aka "zhen" is provided in the guide that I will provide with the char info)

Package 2 - Additional $25
- Gold Magic Robe Set (Gloves, shoes, legging, chest) (~17mil)
- Gold magic necklace (~5mil)
- gem pendent -casting time (700k)
- two -casting time rings (2mil)
- Cloak 4sockets with p-def stones (500k)
- 3* Helm for +HP, +HP recov, +pdef (1mil)
- Overall Value: 26.2 mil
- Reason for Package: This is your "main gear", meaning you wear it when doing anything other than AoE/Zhen party leveling. This is robe armor type is what magic classes typically wear; gives high mdef but low pdef. The best part about these gold gears are the -casting time stats (very crucial stats for a mage); the total is -15% casting time (5 pieces at -3% each).

***If you purchase BOTH Package1 + Package2, you can save $5 off (so together you pay 15 + 25 -5 = $35)
***Note that if you purchase Package 1 + Package 2 (the helm and the cloak are the SAME item in both, so you get only 1 helm and 1 cloak from both package so thats -1.5mil overall).

Additional Items Available for Purchase:
- Gold Weapon +5 w/g7 (like the one in the picture - its worth bout $15mil+ I sell for $10)
- In-game Gold: $1.60 per million (or $1.40 per million WITH CHARACTER PURCHASE)
- Cubigold: $2.50 per 10-cubigold (available with character purchase ONLY)
- A Pet Mount (prices vary, depending on which Pet you choose...)
- Anything else in-game that you need, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Pictures of the Character In Action! (click on pictures to enlarge)
**Note: the pictures taken were a couple of days before I started this post, but she is lv85 NOW! **

FAQ:

1. How long will you be providing help?
*** I will help answer any and all questions after the purchase for as long as needed (after 2-3 weeks, you would be a PW pro lol)

2. What is meant by GOLD equipment?
*** Only Bosses in Dungeons drop RARE GOLD MOLDERS. These molders and additional materials are then used to craft GOLD EQUIPMENT. (Each molder is a 1x use only)

3. What if I want items that are not listed in any of your packages?
*** Since I know the economy so well, for the most part I can obtain any item in a relatively short amount of time. Just let me know what you're interested in, and we can work out a good deal.

4. What do these kilos and millions represent at the end of each item description? What is cg?
*** They are ingame pricing; money values are CURRENT values on the server, i try to be as honest and accurate as possible.
*** CG is cubigold, the item mall points

5. What is the exchange between REAL MONEY and ingame gold?
*** In terms of REAL MONEY, 10mil can be purchased for $18.98
()

6. What is a "cg"? what is the exchange rate for REAL MONEY to cg?
*** CG = cubigold, the item mall currency...prices seem to stay relatively static
*** In terms of REAL MONEY, RM100=1000cubits=100cg can be purchased for $31.39
()

7. What is the exchange rate ingame between CG and gold?
*** Currently... the ingame exchange rate is about 150k gold = 1 cg (prices fluctuate - supply/demand)

8. How did you come about to know the prices for all these gears?
*** Prices that i show reflect my knowledge of the PW economy on my server
(should be pretty damn accurate, cuz i buy and sell, shop, etc. about 5x more than i actually grind/quest lol)

9. How come you do not mention your username or ign (ingame name)?
*** Obviously for security reasons, of course when you purchase the character, I will release the user and password to you ^^

10. How much does it cost if I were to get my own char powerleveled?
***Currently, I myself am not powerleveling anyone. Though, if this is what your interest is, let me know...and maybe we can work something out.

11. How much does a PW affiliate charge for Powerleveling?
*** Their prices vary, full list here ()

12. You sure reference to offgamers alot, who are they?
*** They are an affiliate provider for the Perfect World MY-EN servers (and many others).

13. Are you quitting this game? Why are you finding new owners for your account?
*** No, I am not quitting this game. After such a huge accomplishment as to having such a l33t high lv char, I will prob kick back and make a new char for "light casual" gaming. It is my summer, and I will probably get a summer time job soon.

14. Do you have to spend a lot of money to be good in this game?
*** Absolutely not, its a free-to-play game and you can chose to buy stuff or not. I am just addicted to item mall fashions and exp scrolls, etc. lol....

15. How much money have you spent on this game?
*** I'd rather not mention =X lol, but let's just say...quite a bit more than what I am selling the char for, sadly. I was just so addicted to the item mall and quick level grinding LOL.

16. Is there ever going to be a char reset?
*** Absolutely not. The GMs of the game has reassured us numerous times that there will be absolutely NO resetting.