Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who want gamegold????

Discussion on who want gamegold???? within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy who want gamegold????

hi everyone i am a player in lineage2 and i have some adena want to trade bcz i have too much and i need some reall money to my life i am really poor now so who can help me ??? give me ur warm and kind hand kind man and woman !!!!! wish u happy !
Old 06/08/2008, 22:56   #2

hello i also have gold of age of conan they are cheap enough if u want i would like to help u and at the same time u are helping me
Old 06/08/2008, 23:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wtf? if you really want to sell something you should add a price, server and how much you want to sell.
hfgl, not.
Old 06/09/2008, 21:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 93 FF Wizz FOr GameGold(Phönix)
02/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i Would like To Sell My Wizzard/cleric 92 ff on Server Phönix for gold on Server Phönix ! if you want pm Riki_ THX! its my ingame name ! pm me for infos tomorrow i will put screens here in! THX! its almost 94! 90% so ! i think you can send me some offer if you are interested THX! Mfg Jacklion ps: screens come tomorrow If you want to contact me Send me email to :[email protected] THX
WTS lvl99 pure int spear on Server Alexander for 3B gamegold on server Ares
11/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
WTS lvl99 pure int spear on Server Alexander for 3B gamegold on server Ares im selling my lvl99 pure int spear on server Alexander coz i moved to server Ares heres the Detail: lvl99 85% pure int spear build: 34light 66cold 99fire 99heuksal Full farmed Character with 98+5 spear crit11, devil spirit, lvl95penguin, lvl95 whitewolf, Arabian Avatar, pick pet, devil spirit. and some gold.
GameGold
04/19/2009 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
hi, ich wolt mal fragen ob jem erfahrung mit der i-net seite Dofus Kamas|Silkroad Gold|Eve ISK|World of Warcraft Gold|Wow Gold|Maple Story Mesos|Cabal Alz|Guild Wars Gold|2Moons Dil|Adena|Ro Zeny|Runescape Gold hat. ich wollt mir gern yang auf phelon kaufen, aber es schein mir ein wenig früh zu sein, ob die dich da nicht bescheißen. wollte einfach ein paar meineungen hören. MfG pokerjakob PS: pls keine Moralpredigt halten sondern einfach eure erfahrungen kundgeben
where i can trade my gamegold ???
06/08/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hello i have some adena want to trade but i dont know where i shold post it on who can help me ???:D