Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great Deal (Trieste)

Discussion on Great Deal (Trieste) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Great Deal (Trieste)

I am willing to trade 2 of my accounts for a small amount of dil.

First Account: (Coin Pots On Accounts)
Level 62 Hunter
Level 51 Mage
Level 32 Knight (Coin Outfit Permanent)

Second Account:
Level 51 Mage (Has Over 50 mil worth of items on it)(Coin Outfit Permanent)(Also Leader Of Guild w/Coin Emblem)
Leve 43 Summoner (Coin Mask Permanent)

All the account together have over 10 million dil on them.

Now heres the deal,
I have switched to the Abaddon Server, And Request 50 Million Dil For Both Accounts, Must Trade Dil On Abaddon(Obviously I Dont Play Abaddon Anymore)

Anyone is welcome to come with a better offer, You can contact me @

Thank you
Old 05/09/2008, 10:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Obviously if you dont have an account on abaddon you can make a nub account and buy the dil offline. (Figured I would kill the question before it was asked)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great Deal { Phoenix }
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
AMAZING OFFER Hi again, i'm tired of coming here all the time to check here is the new deal : for 50$ of atlantica online gold on delphi server ( 800m ) Atlantica online Gold,Atlantica Gold,buy Atlantica online Gold,cheap Atlantica online Gold,Atlantica online money
WTS CONQUER LVL 103 NINJA GREAT DEAL!!!
02/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
WTS a lvl 103 ninja on kingjus server super and elite gears only have around 1kk gold since i spent it all on my gears he is powerfull trust me when i say that i would like at least 20.00 USD payed to my paypal account if your intrested hit me up
GREAT DEAL 2 CHARS FOR CHEAP
06/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
LVL 72 nuker and lvl 64 full farmed wiz for 100 usd paypal only or 500 mil on uranus seperate accounts and both very good wiz has all gear and has about 100k i think and nuker is has a lil bit of stuff including pirate suit Very cheap accounts lvl 64 WIZ by it self i sell for 60 or 300 mil on URANUS lvl 72 nuker by it self for 60 usd or 300 mil on URANUS