Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] operation 7 account (lv 21)

Discussion on [Selling] operation 7 account (lv 21) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Selling] operation 7 account (lv 21)

my ammout of cash i make has sevearly dropped so i can no longer just buy ncash and i have a crappy time trying to do offers so im willing to sell my older account (i own a better newer 1 now)

the person buying can just gift my NEW account

those who wish to actually look inside the account must be actually willing to buy if not dont bother asking. accounts email and password change everytime someone goes into the account for the accounts safety

all i am trying to get is

arx (control build):

shortest barrel (highest control)
normal grip (no tube or forgrip)
normal body
normal butt stock
normal ammo box
must be IRONSIGHT ONLY (i hate scopes)

aa-12:

longest barrel
normal body
normal grip (no foregrip)
7 or 8 round drum (forget the size)
normal butt stock
again IRONSIGHT ONLY

grand total: 15000 ncash + 8400 gold (if givin a ultimate game card of 20$ i will gift the person back 5000 ncash since i do not need it andif they give the card there is no need to pay gold)

if the person can i could use some permanent slots (only have the default 5 and need room)

now what do you get? well lets add some pictures

accounts info (kills deaths etc etc)
(InGame)

weapons:
G3

acr

scar-h

xm8

famas

nf_fal

m14

sa-80

g36

mp5

the pistols (sorry was lazy so just took a pic of them all in the square)

look i dont think im asking for much and i assure u im no scam (and if you are u will be tagged and screen shoted for future warnings to all sites that you scam) so if a mod knows a trustable in between man that would be great too.

please inbox me asap if interested

i also took the liberty of making a new email on the acc so when u buy it u get the email as well

p.s. if someone knows a betr site to post this at please let me know

im trying to sell it as soon as possible ty
Old 07/14/2011, 07:11   #2

bump time
Old 07/15/2011, 08:25   #3

night time bump
Old 07/16/2011, 09:40   #4

mornin bump
Old 07/18/2011, 01:08   #5