Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Atlantica Online Mycenae Account

Discussion on [B] Atlantica Online Mycenae Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [B] Atlantica Online Mycenae Account

Alright, as title suggests, I am looking to buy a super duper ultra awesome rare collector's edition Atlantica Online Server: Mycenae Account. Or just a pretty **** good one.

I've already gone through this whole entire forum and sent out PM's/Emails to those Mycenae people and unfortunately, have not received any responses. Seems like more than just AO is dead, so is the community T_T

I'm mostly interested in the commodity of trade-able items that your account carries so that I can transfer to my main account but i figured it's probably safer to just buy the whole account if the price is right :>

Here are some of the things I'm looking for:
- Server: Mycenae
- Level 100+
- Already upgraded gear Divine Tier and up
- Bracelets & Necklaces (upgraded? even better)
- MOUNTS <33
- Decorations <3
- How much gold is on the account

Here are some of the things I DON'T care about or not looking for:
- What mercs you have
- How many perm inventory slots you have
- How many perm merc slots you have
- Spending multi-hundreds
- Scammers
- Even more Scammers

Feel free to respond in this Thread or PM me as I will be checking frequently. Thanks~
Old 07/13/2011, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump. Still looking.