Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling/WTS> Emerald Eden Eternal Gold

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/WTS> Emerald Eden Eternal Gold

[NO LONGER SELLING GOLD]

Previous gold/coin selling on elitepvpers - WTS>Perfect World International Coins/Cash shop gold and WTS Azpehl Asmodian Kinah

In stock: 0 gold
Server: Emerald

Currently selling $4.00USD/100gold. The gold is legit and very limited each week. You may purchase in 2.00USD/50g or $4.00USD/100g.

I'll get more gold and price may increase or decrease as time goes by.

Please note that it will always be buyers pay first and I will provide proof in-game if you want to see the gold first. The way you get your gold will not be direct trade or any methods that will get you caught.

If you have bought gold from me before, I still use the same method for Eden Eternal.

PayPal only, PM me if interested with the amount of gold you want AND your MSN so i can contact you. Communication will be over MSN during our transaction or whatever method you prefer.