Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 LEVEL 80 SILKROAD ACCOUTNS! ROME OLYMPUS

Discussion on WTS 2 LEVEL 80 SILKROAD ACCOUTNS! ROME OLYMPUS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Yo, am selling my chars now cus am sick of this game. Well not sick of the game but sick of the chars.

First char : A level 80 hybird on rome, male.

a great pvp char! with around 10 mil on it and pet with alot of 72+ items on. + alot of elixir and elements in storage

Secound char : A level 80 glavier on Olympus

This char got around 50 mil on another char at the same account. + storage full of elixir and elements and items, around 10 sos items but low level 1-24

Please contact me or leave offers
Old 03/19/2008, 23:37   #2

a little bump
Old 12/15/2009, 19:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the hyb on rome ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Level 100+ Bower Olympus STRONG!
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Titles says it all Must be olympus Preferably bower although can talk about other builds msn = [email protected]
WTS Char server olympus level 35+510K sp
01/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Char server olympus level 35+510K sp Build:str 2hand/Cleric http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php i use Only MaddleMan Msn:[email protected] Need Good offer Please
Silkroad Online Account Rome lvl91 with 3,770,848 SP
11/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
the char dont have statet any str ore int, so u can make what u whant Skilled Clerik for leveling ... Prem run out so u may must make a new ... 1 prem pet wolf and heloween dress are on the acc screens are added ...
09/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Yo, am selling my chars now cus am sick of this game. Well not sick of the game but sick of the chars. First char : A level 80 hybird on rome, male. ImageShack - Hosting :: imsrj7.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: ims1le3.jpg a great pvp char! with around 10 mil on it and pet with alot of 72+ items on. + alot of elixir and elements in storage Secound char : A level 80 glavier on Olympus ImageShack - Hosting :: gelicaye5.jpg