Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT / 2 TORRENTLEECH INVITES.

Discussion on [SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT / 2 TORRENTLEECH INVITES. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT / 2 TORRENTLEECH INVITES.

Well i got a SBOT account to sell, since i quit SRO i dont need it anymore, and currently i got 2 invites for torrent leech.
The price is negociable
SBOT - 45€.
TL INVITES - 20€.

You can add me on Skype, MSN, even facebook if you want :P, i can talk without any problems, i can speak portuguese english and french :P.
Just give me a PM if you want to talk, and i will send all my contacts!

BTW: (I dont have any feedback because its my first time on the black market but you can have the talk you need, the time, wtv, to trust me, i will be 100% in touch with who wants to buy anything)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT / 2 TORRENTLEECH INVITES.
05/16/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Well i got a SBOT account to sell, since i quit SRO i dont need it anymore, and currently i got 2 invites for torrent leech. The price is negociable SBOT - 45€. TL INVITES - 20€. You can add me on Skype, MSN, even facebook if you want :P, i can talk without any problems, i can speak portuguese english and french :P. Just give me a PM if you want to talk, and i will send all my contacts! :handsdown:
SELL SBOT ACCOUNT / Verkaufe SBOT ACC
02/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
I want to sell my SBOT Account Old Customer - 25 Euro - Paysafecard all u need to know via ICQ: 153524702 Screenshot is available --------------------------
Sbot account (SELL)
01/29/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Low post count? True. Willing to do it with a mod. Sbot account for sale, havent played ISRO in the longest time. I am playing Zszc atm. Reply here.
[SELL] sbot account
01/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
i want to sell my sbot account which is payed bot to 28.09.2010 pm me all offers @ e-mail: kris131 - only paypal