Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warhammer Eu beta acc for AOC account

Discussion on Warhammer Eu beta acc for AOC account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Warhammer Eu beta acc for AOC account

Hello
I'd like to trade my Warhammer EU beta account for an AOC general beta account ( not technical ). PM me If interested.
cheers
Old 03/02/2008, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Trade done.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Warhammer Online Beta Account gegen WoW Wotlk Beta Account
08/15/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Servas zusammen, ich würde gerne meinen WAR Beta Account mit jemanden teilen, der einen WOTLK Beta Account hat. Bevorzugt sollte es ein Account mit einem Paladin Level 70+ sein. Ich würde meinen Account mit demjenigen "TEILEN". Sprich er kann mit meinem WAR Account spielen, wenn ich mit seinem WOTLK Account spielen kann. Bei interesse einfach ne PM an mich. Grüße
WTT Age of Conan beta account for Warhammer Online beta account (EU)
06/07/2008 - Trading - 15 Replies
I would like to trade my AoC beta account for a WAR beta account.
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]