Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requiem Account Valdes SALE/TRADE

Discussion on Requiem Account Valdes SALE/TRADE within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requiem Account Valdes SALE/TRADE

Hi! I want to sell/trade my two accounts of game requiem memento mori. Both accounts are on Server Valdes. On the one account is a Mystic lvl 65. On the other account is a Radiant lvl 54. For more information just PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB requiem account valdes
02/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
I'm interested only on valdes accounts Tell me what chars u got with pictures if u can.. then we can talk about the price have a nice day all thanks Holl
Cabal US account for trade/sale
02/12/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
All of the characters are on venus. The characters on the account are Lvl 144 wizard lvl 150 forceblader Lvl 145 shielder Lvl 138 Warrior Lvl 149 blader
WTS Lvl 60,Requiem Account on Valdes. Or will trade for rare item on Hammerine
07/30/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
The account has a lvl 60 protector and 4 other toons lvl 27, lvl 38, lvl 25, lvl 41 I have almost 1,700,000 lant, ruinhorn blungeon ,shield all 5 +5 DNA's . 30 days of fast rex, outfit for 30 days etc. pm me 4 sad rings, xeons a lot etc. Also has 30 days of fast rex, a samarai oufit 30 days and a mule account with points on it 1800. PM ME
WTT> My atlantica acc to Requiem Valdes gold.
07/12/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
as title says - my atlantica acc server mycene (smthing like that) for requiem bloodymare gold on valdes. atlantica acc has 37lvl spear men 100m+ gold and huge pack of good items ! pm offers !
Anybody want to TRADE 2 lvl 60+ Requiem account for 1 Rappelz account (with HAWK)
12/19/2008 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Hi guys, my account were banned on rappelz - im wondering if anyone would like to trade 2 Requiem account (lvl 60+ with awesome gears) for 1 Rappelz account any server (with high lvl HAWK or sala with weps at least). If youre intrested please let me know or send me email at [email protected]. Thanks guys and more power ^_^