Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fly everywhere, forever, and as fast as you want!

Discussion on Fly everywhere, forever, and as fast as you want! within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fly everywhere, forever, and as fast as you want!

I've been playing around with the mechanics of flying mounts via CheatEngine, and I managed to actually achieve infinite airtime and speed. Now I want to go after fly-everywhere and I've gotten far enough to be able to tell that ITS POSSIBLE. I found an address that determines whether the area you are in is green (flight allowed) or red (flight not allowed) and i can use it to turn any area into a flight area. It actually works, i can really start flying in an area where you normally can't fly at all.
However, the problem is that there's a timer that sets it to the correct value every second (1000ms), which means every second the area turns red for a very short moment (and then back green because i froze the address at 25ms). because of this your flight is cancelled every second and you sometimes end up standing in the air. I used the VEH debugger to find out what was writing to that address, and there was in fact one opcode doing this. I nopped it and after that i no longer had to freeze the address. but still the flight got cancelled every second, and I don't know why. Anyone have an idea how to deal with this?

I plan to build a tool that includes all three hacks as soon as i got the last one to work, it will be 4free
Old 10/28/2016, 21:40   #2

Sounds interesting, do you have a Tera bot primarily with mob functions etc?
Old 11/01/2016, 14:17   #3

Adde mich in Skype ich kann dir sicher helfen id: happymaj0r