Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brought up before but wondering if there is a good tera bot people use

Discussion on Brought up before but wondering if there is a good tera bot people use within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Brought up before but wondering if there is a good tera bot people use

Well ive been looking around the forums, and google'n. I cant say i have found much out about tera besides some people Saying its quest based. Thats fine but some of us would still like to try out some of the next projects going on. I was inquiring, wondering if there is any bots that people use for the game that are public. Thinking about picking up the game again, and have it downloaded. I know one of the threads on Elitepvper, people stopped making it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a gift for good people!!
03/20/2011 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi!everybody in 2008 i started playin cabal cabalonline.eu first and then private servers. now i decided to stop playin because im going in america for work. so i cant play anymore in the servers of eu. i decided to make a modest surrprise to one of you and im going to gift my eu account. the principal character is an fa lvl 43 double regular(not so much i know) in mercury and others in the other servers. my name is alex age18 so im not a kid .so be serious and who want this account...
HI !!good people
04/14/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello....kindly help me on RPE cheats.. :handsdown: :cool:
young lad saying hi to all the good people out there!! xx
07/08/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hello everyone i'm martin i'm here for anyone who wants the odd banter and also to find a solution for an easy mmorpg life as fighting millions of monsters is too time cunsuming i like to have a cool looking guy like the reast of them innit!!! i play guitar too and im on myspace i always welcome random people to my friends list. :) peace!!!
PEOPLE SHOULD START TO SAY GOOD BYE TO BOT
05/03/2006 - Silkroad Online - 37 Replies
I am looking for a crack or a bot for a week and all people say something but there is nothing that change. Everytihng is same. If u dont have money or u dont want to pay money for bot u should say good bye to bot.
I brought some good news ;)
04/02/2006 - Off Topic - 18 Replies
Well guys, the namelessRO Eclipse CP was fixed(and ready to be "bruteforced") Well, that isnt a order to bruteforce, I just let, you updated see ya. NLRO CP ECLIPSE