Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows 10 Network Adapters

Discussion on Windows 10 Network Adapters within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Windows 10 Network Adapters

Hello,
I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Build 10240 via the free update process about 1 week ago. Sadly, I am facing a frustrating problem with the network adapters. Installing the adapters either fails or finishes without them showing or connecting. I tried installing Hamachi's network adapter but while installing it from the installer or installing the driver manually it said that the device took too long to install and just terminated. Today I tried using my Huawei USB modem to connect to the internet and it installed the drivers but then no sign of connecting to the internet, just nothing at all. I searched online for any solution but nothing seems to help.
As you can see the drivers for the usb modem are installed but I am not connected to the internet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hilfe beim installieren eines Internet-Adapters
11/02/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo erstmal, ich brauche Hilfe beim installieren des Internet-Adapters von Netgear mit dem Modellnamen WN111v2. Ich besitze einen Windows 8 Pc und davor auf meinen alten Win7 hat noch alles bestens geklappt. Doch wenn ich es jetzt installiere steht dann immer: Der NETGEAT WN111v2 Adapter wurde nicht gefunden. Ich habe auch schon versucht den Kompatibilität zu ändern, aber es funktioniert trotzdem nicht. Was soll ich nun tun? Der, der mir Helfen kann gebe ich meine restlichen 4 e*g Mfg...
dragon-network IG walker for windows 7
05/11/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
l2walker IG working on windows 7 i found that somewhere and its working for hellbound servers 1. Download to disable GG http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard_epilogue.rar . this is for epilogue but worked just fine with hellbound (dont know why!!) U just put it in your system folder and replace it . 2.PE EDITOR (off link : Download PEditor 1.7 - Tool for PE (Portable Executable) files - Softpedia ) u open it , u press setup.exe ,and you press YES for creating registry entries . then it...
(HELP)ADAPTERS BEI VPC HELP
03/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
KANN NUR 3 ADAPTER BEI VPC ( virtual pc ) auswählen . NUR LOCAL GEMEINSAMES NETZWERK UND DAS ANDERE ABER ICH KANN NICHT HAMACHI ADAPTER ODER LOOP BACK ADAPTER AUSWÄHLEN -.- HABE SCHON VPC NEU INSTALLIERT ANDERE VERSIONEN VON HAMACHI INSTALLIERT HAT ALLES NICHTS GEWIRKT -.- . DER MIR HILFT KRIGT NEN FETTES THX UND ALLES AUF MEINEM SERVER WENN ER DANN ENDLICH FERTIG WIRD !!!!!!!!! MEIN ENGLISCH IST NICHT SO GUT ALSO HIER EINE ÜBERSETZUNG VON GOOGLE : Select ONLY 3 ADAPTER FOR VPC (virtual...