Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LvL 55 PvP/PVE Gearing Changes in Patch 2.0

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LvL 55 PvP/PVE Gearing Changes in Patch 2.0

For anyone wondering what is up with PvP/PvE gearing in patch 2.0 and what it looks like here's some info:

There is completely new gear for PvP and PvE, check out these videos for all the changes:
PvP -
PvE -

I would like to note the specific changes to recruit gear, that being its removal. You're probably wondering how you're going to fair in PvP without a beginner's PvP set. Well Bioware has decided to replace recruit gear with its bolstering mechanic used in brackets 1-49. In patch 2.0 there are three brackets: LvL's 10-29, LvL's 30-54, LvL 55. That means if you go into bracket 10-29 you'll be boosted up to LvL 29, and if you go into bracket 30-54 you'll be boosted to LvL 54. Your stat bolstering will be determined by item LvL not character level this time around.

If you're looking for item models of all the new Gear check out this site:

Hope this helps!