Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need HELP Badly Guys

Discussion on Need HELP Badly Guys within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need HELP Badly Guys

I'm a free player and a trooper. I'm stuck in Inconspicuous Valor. I died trying to kill Wraith and regenerated at a med droid on the other side of the ship. Now I cannot make it back to Wraith. I'm stuck behind a Red Door that shouldn't be there. Others have had this problem for over a year. I contacted support and they said they cannot help me because I'm a free player.

Remember, I'm a free player so I can't use an emergency fleet pass ( don't have one). I'm completely stuck and doomed if I don't get some help from the badasses here on epvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 12:34   #2

Ever get this figured out?
Old 01/22/2013, 13:31   #3

Received Thanks: 1,002
use /Stuck or write an ingame ticket for help.
Old 01/22/2013, 20:51   #4

If you still haven't got this fixed, PM me I can help you get out of there. Include either skype or MSN info or some messenger to contact you on.
Old 07/11/2013, 17:23   #5

I'm experiencing the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12/05/2013, 16:48   #6

I am having the same issue as above. I have tried /stuck and I have called support but I am still behind the blast door and need to defeat Wraith. I am unable to reset the mission as well.
Old 01/30/2014, 10:12   #7

Old 03/03/2014, 18:57   #8

ask gm for help