Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I may make a bot if the interest is there.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I may make a bot if the interest is there.

Working on a PVP bot at the moment, and if there is enough interest i'd like the community to test it out. If you'd be interested in testing out the PVP bot, please post.

Bot still has plenty of progress to be made, but final version should include waypoint pathing with custom class configurations, smart combat AI, and hopefully even completing objectives.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: The first beta probably wont be available for 1-2 weeks.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 3
Interest is there, will you publish it for free?

Old   #3

At this point in time, I haven't decided whether the final version of the bot will be free to use or whether it will be paid for. The very first beta testers/testers who actually contribute towards the bot will most likely receive free access to the final version in the case that the bot does become paid for. (This isn't guaranteed however and may be subject to certain individuals)

Once again, a beta release wont be expected for another 1-2 weeks, but if you are interested in keeping up with the bot, the website which will contain all uploads/updates is
As of now I realize the website is fairly useless, but it is currently just acting as a placeholder until the bot is available to the public so that it will be available to offer feedback/get help/suggestions/etc.

In the meantime, feel free to register or offer suggestions that you feel would be beneficial for the final release to have.

Thanks.
Old   #4

im interested in bots all the time

Old   #5

hello
Old   #6

I'm interested too