Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Some Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Some Help

so i just got my swtor disc form garmany after 20 days of wating i live in croatia so now i reedem my code game and all the stuff and i still cant play it... it says subscribsion not verified i ask the suport thy say i need a 60 day time card or credit card to verfiy my acc ... so whats the point of giving me the 30days whit game... just a lame scam nothing more btw i dont got a credit card or a palce to buy 60 day time card in croatia .. so if anyone can help me whit this i can offer him a lol acc lvl30 whit around 70 champs and a cabal eu lvl135 acc and soem beta kays and smite acc and pathof exile pm me

Old   #2

elite*gold: 204
Just sign up up for a subscription using papyal and enter a trash adress oder whatever, something that looks like a valid email. Worked fine for me but right after your account is active keep in mind to cancel the sub.

Whatever you do, don't spent more money on this game before you had the chance to take a REALLY, REALLY close look at it, you might regret it...at least I did;(

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by norp View Post
Just sign up up for a subscription using papyal and enter a trash adress oder whatever, something that looks like a valid email. Worked fine for me but right after your account is active keep in mind to cancel the sub.

Whatever you do, don't spent more money on this game before you had the chance to take a REALLY, REALLY close look at it, you might regret it...at least I did;(
i tryd whit paypal but thy wont acept it coz its not verfyd so *** it thx anyways for trying to help