Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying SWTOR credits??

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying SWTOR credits??

Is it actually safe to buy SWTOR credits anymore? I keep hearing of BioWare cracking down hard on people who receive in-game mail credits from whomever they bought from.

How do they judge/monitor such activity? Do they flag any incoming amounts when its over 1million credits being sent to a player?

And really.. why should they punish a player for receiving such in-game mail with that kind of money?? For all intents and purposes, the person sending the money could be a good Samaritan. BioWare can't trace the transaction back to the original website selling credits.

Anyways, I had bought credits last year when the game first released and did not get banned or suspended. But now I'm a little worried before attempting that again. Just thought I'd ask.

- zerophyte

Old   #2

elite*gold: 98
The epvpshop is powered by mmoga (look in google).
I don't know whether it's allowed to link to the site.

I think you will get banned for buying Gold, because SW:TOR has a game hacking protection and if they have this, they will also have a controlling program for the mail system.
And another point against buying gold is that you are destroying the game economy

Old   #3

you wont get banned but there is no warranty though. NEVER heard from a buyer that he got banned for buying gold. i sold credits for swtor, my account ist still alive and my customers didnt get banned too.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 98
I got banned once (but not in SW:TOR) and the seller is often not banned, just the buyer.

Old   #5

I have bought credits 3 times and I was not Banned.
Old   #6

Usually Love To Buy Swtor Credits And Power Leveling On Buy4games Site

Usually Love To Buy Swtor Credits And Power Leveling On Buy4games Site,every time we can get in 5 mins and professional service
Old   #7

Yes it is mate!
Old   #8

you wont get banned, dont worry.
Old   #9

Friend bought again on buy4games.com ,said it is great
Old   #10

mmosale or mmoga or the epvpstore are safe.

Have buy over 500kk credits in the time and no bann over few years .. so yeah its pretty safe to buy credits like 10kk ore more
Old   #11

You can buy swor currency directly on all server on buy4games site which place have sufficient stock on swtor ,share code ( 3%buy4games )
Old   #12

I can assure you 100% you will not be banned for buying gold as long as you don't mention it to anyone in game or anyone out of the game who would rat on you.

I'm serous. I've bought gold for not just this game but many others for years now. Even multiple times within a month. And I've never once been banned or even warned to stop. Not once.

But you do have to be careful about who you buy from. When I first started out I got hit by a few of those sites that take your money and run. You have to make sure the sites you buy from are still active and have good rep with buyers before you give a dime to them.

Also if they do take your money and you get nothing after at least 2 days of waiting. Send them at least one e-mail asking for your gold. Then wait 24 hours if you get no reply then you can actually report them to paypal if you use paypal. You don't have to say what you bought. Just that it was for online goods or services.

Most of these sites don't really know where they stand in the eyes of the law because online gold selling and buying is sort of a gray area where its morally wrong but not necessarily legally wrong. So 99% of the time they will quickly refund you or give you your gold in record speed. lol.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerophyte View Post
Is it actually safe to buy SWTOR credits anymore? I keep hearing of BioWare cracking down hard on people who receive in-game mail credits from whomever they bought from.

How do they judge/monitor such activity? Do they flag any incoming amounts when its over 1million credits being sent to a player?

And really.. why should they punish a player for receiving such in-game mail with that kind of money?? For all intents and purposes, the person sending the money could be a good Samaritan. BioWare can't trace the transaction back to the original website selling credits.

Anyways, I had bought credits last year when the game first released and did not get banned or suspended. But now I'm a little worried before attempting that again. Just thought I'd ask.

- zerophyte
Why would u go with mail?
I sold credits for my bro in SWTOR. He paid me by paypal. he got them on trade It was all cool!