Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server Emergency Downtime

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Angry Server Emergency Downtime

Okay, normally I'm not one to whine about this sort of thing -- as I do see the importance of ensuring that a game will go as smoothly as we've PAID for it. I was first just frustrated that there was no explanation, and there was just a runaround to the forums that also had no explanation. It was because this patch is not fixing anything useful.

Quote:
Everyone - we apologize for the inconvenience. We do everything we can to avoid taking the servers down for maintenance outside of our regular weekly maintenance, but in some cases (like this one, unfortunately) we can't avoid it. This patch is necesary to ensure a good experience for all players during our Weekend Pass Trial weekend. We never take interrupting your playtime lightly, and this is no exception. Emergencies do happen occasionally, and we are working as quickly as we can to bring the servers back up so you can continue enjoying the game. In the meantime, we'll keep you updated with any new information that becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to ensure everything goes smoothly this weekend.

Quote:
This patch is necesary [sic] to ensure a good experience for all players during our Weekend Pass Trial weekend. We never take interrupting your playtime lightly,
This is all I understood:

Quote:
This patch is necesary [sic]... for... our Weekend Pass Trial weekend. We... take interrupting your playtime lightly
Sucks for EU peaktimers even more.