Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR PvP Tips

Discussion on SWTOR PvP Tips within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR PvP Tips

I haven’t PvPd much in SWTOR mainly because I’m a healer, and this is the class that is targeted first in PvP. A couple of stuns and some good damage attacks and I’m toast. Despite that, here are a few PvP tips that I’ve gathered for those that play classes that are much more conducive to PvP (and killing healers):
  • The PvP vendor offers amazing gear at level 20 and level 40 for very low cost that is better than anything else available at your level (typically).

• In the Huttball warzone, knocking people into the poison pit or fire grates and then stunning them is a very efficient way to kill someone and/or reset the ball. Also knocking huttball carriers off the bridges and onto the bottom level of the Warzone is a tremendous way to help your team.

• In Huttball, Inquisitors/Consulars can sprint across the pit at the beginning of the match to grab the ball faster than any other class. Be careful using this tactic though, you’ll get pounced on hard. Make sure you shout “FIRST!” right before you get annihilated though. It looks much cooler.

• In the Civil War warzone, make sure you always cap the node to your left first (great for Inquisitors/Consulars with the force speed buff). It is near impossible for the opposing faction to get there before you can cap it. Easy way to give your team a node right off the bat.

• In the Void Star warzone, after the first set of doors has been blown down and the attackers must cross the bridge to advance to the second set of doors, it is very easy to throw players off the bridge using abilities that knockback (Overload for example).

Old 04/06/2012, 23:59   #2

cool thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2012, 12:23   #3

great - don't pvp yet, but it is good to know
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 11:44   #4

In Huttball, Inquisitors/Consulars can sprint across the pit at the beginning of the match to grab the ball faster than any other class. Be careful using this tactic though, you’ll get pounced on hard. Make sure you shout “FIRST!” right before you get annihilated though. It looks much cooler.

Sry but thats not right , Marodeur is the fastest Class , they will always get the ball at the beginning of the match. The Skill called Prädation ( German name) increase the Movement Speed 80 % for 15 Secs
Old 04/11/2012, 19:36   #5

elite*gold: 1
Wrong Section Dude

is the right Section.

#moverequest