Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Bot

Discussion on SWTOR Bot within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR Bot

Here is a list of bot developers which probably will release a swtor bot, some of them already announced a swtor bot release officially/inofficially:
  • damncheaters: SWTOR Hack coming 13th dec (I think a bot will follow if the hack sells good).
  • honorbuddy: I remember some of their dev's confirmed the development of a swtor bot in their forums, I can't search the quote right now because their site seems to be offline for me.
  • macrogoblin: it's being discussed in their forums.
  • mmoviper: they haven't announced one on their site, but I'm sure they already working on it.
  • pirox: has been shut down.

I haven't posted any links because I don't know if I'm allowed but you can google them anyway.

If you know any other swtor bot developer please let me know.
Old 12/12/2011, 23:37   #2

MMONINJA ( formally known as VGBuddy ) aswell.
- officially announced today.
Old 12/14/2011, 16:03   #3

Too bad that pirox has no need to earn more money
Old 12/19/2011, 13:03   #4

Received Thanks: 2,010
Macrogoblin would be very easy to add support for swtor, for the other bots I do hope swtor isn't going to be like Aion where 100K accounts will be banned once they introduce their anti-cheat silently...
Old 12/22/2011, 10:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerorgeG View Post
  • honorbuddy: I remember some of their dev's confirmed the development of a swtor bot in their forums, I can't search the quote right now because their site seems to be offline for me.

Tags
swtor bot