Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SW: TOR Beta Weekend

Discussion on SW: TOR Beta Weekend within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SW: TOR Beta Weekend

Hi epvper's,

habe von Bioware ne mail bekommen das ich irgendwie am "upcoming" beta weekend teilnehmen kann ... (bla).

Quote:
Tell us what you think

Greetings goigoi,

Your account has been selected to participate in an upcoming Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Beta Weekend Test. If you have previously tested or are currently participating in an ongoing test, you will be invited again. Additional details for this upcoming test will be announced soon.

As part of this test, we will be partnering with games industry sites to distribute additional beta codes as necessary. This will help ensure we meet our population goals, so we can effectively stress test our servers in preparation for launch. Please do not acquire and redeem one of these codes as it could jeopardize your ability to participate in this test.

As a reminder, should you choose to participate, everything associated with this test (game information, process, forums communication, etc.) is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the Game Testing forum. Additionally, your participation in the Game Testing Program is subject to the Game Testing Agreement.

May the Force be with you,
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

Falls irgendjemand hier etwas damit anfangen kann, möge man sich bei mir melden, ich gebe gerne die möglichkeit die beta zu testen weiter. Allerdings bin ich mir noch nicht ganz im klaren darüber inwiefern sich das lohnt :/ (hört sich ja nur nach einem einzigen Wochenende an), aber wie gesagt einfach mal PM bei interesse!
Old 11/13/2011, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Das hat jeder bekommen. Es wird noch genau ein Beta-Wochende vor Release geben zu dem alle die sich für den Betatest vor dem 11. November angemeldet haben teilnehmen können. Ist sozusagen die Generalprobe der Server und die Last zu testen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling SW:TOR Weekend beta accounts
11/10/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 5 unused SWtor beta invites. Price I'm asking is 20 USD for each account. I sold many other beta accounts before so bid with confident. After payment I will change the email to whatever you desire. Beta duration: START: November 11th @ 5:00 PM CST END: November 13th @ 11:59 PM CST http://i.imgur.com/bLWGk.jpg
WTS: TOR Beta account ( next weekend test is 11.11.11 )
11/09/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
In 2 days time the next beta test starts. I'm selling my test account ( all test accounts have access to future tests ). Asking price $100
4. EU Aion Beta Weekend
07/24/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies
Ich wollte nur mal frage wer sich den heute alles aufs beta wochende freut. Oder ob die meisten hier auf koreanischen server zocken? Also ich freue mich wieder eine möglichkeit an meine bot(naja so würde ich es noch nicht nennen) pfeilen Außerdem habe ich noch schon einen 2ten zugang zu diesen wochende gewonnen mit dem ich mal hemmungslos in den memorys rumtoben kann ohne das gameguard meinen richtigen account was kann:D(die privat server sind ja immer noch nicht fertig) d.h. heißt also...
5. EU/US Beta Weekend
07/24/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Closed Beta Event #4 fades into the Abyss Another weekend full of action packed adventures in Atreia has passed and the closed beta event #4 has come to an end on Monday, 20th of July (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST). A big thank you again to our eager beta testers who have been able to get a first glimpse of the Abyss, Aion's unique PvPvE zone where the war between Elyos, Asmodians and Balaur takes place. We have now established a cease fire, will go over all the feedback we...
WTS-Age of Conan Beta WEEKEND PvP test
04/21/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Up for sale is my time getting a hold of a gamespot account. With this account u will be able to get an Age of Conan PVP Beta Test Weekend Key from gamespot.com. This key has not been activated to any account. there will be no more beta keys given out by gamespot.com. With this key you will be able to participate and play in the Age of Conan PVP Beta. Test Weekend beginning, Friday 4/18/08 at 4pm through Monday 4/21/08. The beta client is pretty big..You should act fast and download the...