Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nothing Special AutoClick

Discussion on Nothing Special AutoClick within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nothing Special AutoClick

This is a very simple autoclicker for chest farming. It right clicks and press the space button,to make you character jump. I simply made it with autoit and compiled it to an exe

contents of the exe/script are below
Code:
While True
Sleep( 1000 )
MouseClick("right")
Sleep( 2000 )
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep( 1000 )
WEnd
Ive included the original .au3 file as well for easy modification.
All i ask is if you like it post some ideas or mods to it and maybe we can make it into a chest run bot
Attached Files
File Type: rar test.rar (279.9 KB, 79 views)
Old 02/05/2012, 09:21   #2

doesnt work in swtor for some reason none of the autoclickers i have or made work in SWTOR they dont click in game and i cant figure out why. #imanoob
Old 02/05/2012, 22:28   #3

elite*gold: 132
WinActive("Star Wars: The Old Republic", "")
Old 02/06/2012, 21:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
doesnt work in swtor for some reason none of the autoclickers i have or made work in SWTOR they dont click in game and i cant figure out why. #imanoob
Try running AutoIt and/or your scripts as "Run as Administrator". I'm no expert but it helped me.
Old 02/06/2012, 21:29   #5

xD Nicee !
Old 02/07/2012, 21:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmss View Post
Try running AutoIt and/or your scripts as "Run as Administrator". I'm no expert but it helped me.
when i do not have the SWTOR autoclickers and such work fine but as soon as i have them on with a SWTOR window open they do nothing. macros also do not work while swtor is opened. any way to fix this?
Old 03/21/2012, 21:18   #7

same thing is happening to me, but it did work for me the other day and the all of a sudden it decided not to work. any sugestions?