Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lyn 1.1.1

Discussion on Lyn 1.1.1 within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 02/04/2012, 01:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
The only people I have insulted are yourself and Kiteal, and with good reason. Yet you tort out this mumble as if I have just murdered a thousand innocent children.

The fact here is that when you could not find a way of using Lyn for free you became upset and felt the need to make the liberal claim that we are greedy bastards.

Both on here and on ******* I have seen your worthless posts whining and ridiculing me for either a)Not making it free or b)not publishing the source code.

To which I argue that I am free to do as a please. No one here is forcing you to use Lyn, yet you cry about it being 'garbage' and yet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelicious View Post
No longer works as of the last patch.

Everdox released Lyn 1.1.0b less than 40 minutes ago. Anyone's got it?
Is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to use Lyn? I'm starting to get that feeling, please tell me I am wrong.

Here is a simple concept: if you have an issue with me, with the program or anything else related to myself, my forum or Lyn, you can either post constructive material or your input will simply be ignored. (I know that is too much to ask on a German forum filled with script kiddies.)

You escalated this argument to its current state with your well thought out and respectable comment "greedy bastards". I'm sorry, but do not expect anything but insults if that is how you start a conversation.
Old 02/04/2012, 02:21   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
The only people I have insulted are yourself and Kiteal, and with good reason. Yet you tort out this mumble as if I have just murdered a thousand innocent children.
Drama Queen.

Quote:
The fact here is that when you could not find a way of using Lyn for free you became upset and felt the need to make the liberal claim that we are greedy bastards.
Hah, no. I called you a greedy bastard just as I'd call anyone that tried to charge for something like Lyn a greedy bastard.

I couldn't find a way to use Lyn for free? But.. I have, so far. I'm not sure what you're getting at. Of course, I haven't tried using it since the last patch. Not sure what version I've got, but that's somewhat beside the point. The point being that you're wrong.

Quote:
Both on here and on ******* I have seen your worthless posts whining and ridiculing me for either a)Not making it free or b)not publishing the source code.
Neither of those are correct in my case. It's funny that you say "making it free", rather than "making it for-profit".

I never asked to make it free.

Quote:
To which I argue that I am free to do as a please. No one here is forcing you to use Lyn, yet you cry about it being 'garbage' and yet..
I never said that it was garbage, either. Which makes you quoting me in that context hilarious.

Quote:
Is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to use Lyn? I'm starting to get that feeling, please tell me I am wrong.
Like everything out of your mouth, that's wrong. Pleased to make you happy.

Quote:
Here is a simple concept: if you have an issue with me, with the program or anything else related to myself, my forum or Lyn, you can either post constructive material or your input will simply be ignored. (I know that is too much to ask on a German forum filled with script kiddies.)
Apparently not. I think your lady's drama vein is far too pronounced to allow it.

Quote:
You escalated this argument to its current state with your well thought out and respectable comment "greedy bastards". I'm sorry, but do not expect anything but insults if that is how you start a conversation.
Escalate the argument? What argument? There wasn't even an ongoing argument until you initiated it.

It's hilarious how enormously butthurt you are.
Old 02/04/2012, 08:06   #33

Quote:

You might want to focus on your hack a little more than talking to us, you told you users you'd have something new friday with an auth system and here we are
Old 02/04/2012, 13:54   #34

elite*gold: 132
After this discuss i dont beleave the version will leaked again. Maybe should be Closed.
Old 02/04/2012, 20:53   #35

Someone is charging for this "hack"? Wow seriously.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 00:37   #36

Quote:
Wait.. what? You aren't a customer, he got a free leaked copy on this forum. How prey tell does that make him a customer?

Please do elaborate further on this.

ohwait

I replied to the wrong thread. Someone should just merge all the threads containing chatter about this hack into one post.

In any case, I was aiming my criticism at you the maker & seller of this hack. Take a que from more established hack sites and be more professional and restrain yourself by not wadubg into into threads like this insulting everyone around.

More established hack sites didn't release any hacks because they viewed it as too risky and didn't want to risk their reputation. In doing so they broke promises and left a lot of disappointed customers that complained, loudly. Despite this they didn't start to reply to threads in broken English insulting everyone around.

Are you deliberately trying to troll people by bringing up random bullshit like politics and stereotypes? Hardly an efficient way to build trust and market your product. I certainly don't trust any software designed by you to not contain a backdoor.

Disregard above. I thought sonne was the creator whining on forums, turns out he is just some random ****** spamming.
Old 02/05/2012, 02:29   #37

unless you are a legendary member, how could you possibly know that _sonne is in fact not everdox.

everdox hardly opens his mouth.
Old 02/05/2012, 02:46   #38

AWESOME RELEASE! +rep
Old 02/06/2012, 14:53   #39

kann man eigentlich mit noclip dann die HC FP alleine durch oder wie läuft das kann man die Bosse alleine machen?

Hat das mal jemand versucht?

würde mich über eine schnelle antwort freuen^^
Old 02/07/2012, 05:02   #40

why it moves so slowly for teleport ? instant teleport isnt possible ?

Old 02/07/2012, 05:02   #41

why it moves so slowly for teleport ? instant teleport isnt possible ?

Old 02/07/2012, 09:43   #42

My problem is that I do not know how I input the correct coordinates for the teleport, the value for the Z coordinate confuses me. For example, I would like to Korriban after Coordinates: 153, 89, this has given me a friend. But when I enter the coordinates I Teleport to Space^^

note: of course I use the coordinates only in Korriban ^ ^
Old 02/07/2012, 13:20   #43

Hallo Kiteal

wirklich schönes Tool, danke.

Ist es möglich, dass man den speedhack (egal welche stufe eingestellt ist) per hotkey an und abschalten kann.

I would like to have hotkeys to turn on and off the speed.

thanks,
Jester
Old 02/07/2012, 13:59   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka1nify View Post
My problem is that I do not know how I input the correct coordinates for the teleport, the value for the Z coordinate confuses me. For example, I would like to Korriban after Coordinates: 153, 89, this has given me a friend. But when I enter the coordinates I Teleport to Space^^

note: of course I use the coordinates only in Korriban ^ ^
Same here, Z dosnt work if you dont put the exact number u recorded :x

Down scince last patch !
Old 02/07/2012, 17:11   #45

fixed...