Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Lyn 1.1.1

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
just because we choose to charge 5 measly dollars for a game-hack does not make us 'greedy bastards' as you say. Some of us barely get by while trying to pay for school all the while the US government continues to turn us into a socialist utopia.

You want 'greedy bastards' go bark up the tree of some legislation backed by corporate agendas. Like the MPAA.
I'm not a 'murrican. Fix your shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
I suppose by that logic any legitimate merchant asking for funds in return for goods and services is a 'greedy bastard'.
Hah, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
Let me ask you a question there Rebelicious, are you a liberal? And when I say liberal, I mean the type of person who supports rich tax, the type of person who cannot fathom or hates the thought of someone else making money all the while he makes none. A communist, is that you?
Not even a little.



Rebelicious is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 4
can u mirror to media fire ?


pinki104 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelicious View Post
I'm not a 'murrican. Fix your ****.

Hah, no.

Not even a little.

since you have chosen to put forth very little brain power and or anything of constructive nature in your responses I will go ahead and adjourn this case.

Ruling: You are upset because you will not be getting future versions for free. I know its hard succumb to the understanding that not everything in life is free, but it's time to come to terms with reality.
_sonne is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
[...]while trying to pay for school all the while the US government continues to turn us into a socialist utopia.

Let me ask you a question there Rebelicious, are you a liberal? And when I say liberal, I mean the type of person who supports rich tax, the type of person who cannot fathom or hates the thought of someone else making money all the while he makes none. A communist, is that you?
If that is the "education" you get and you even have to pay for it - you are beeing ripped of, because they taught you nothing but utter bs.

You are propably afraid of homosexuals too and think it's an illness that can be cured, right?


HAL9k is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
I won't touch this because the maker seems to be a shifty, rude and unprofessional character.


Learn to be polite to your customers, it will make you more money in the long term.
kratos15 is offline  
Old   #21

 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,323
Received Thanks: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkmarkin View Post
I only have paypal, how can I donate...
with paypal.. on their homepage you can donate with paypal and get access to the elite section where you can find hacks and stuff
invisible is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos15 View Post
I won't touch this because the maker seems to be a shifty, rude and unprofessional character.


Learn to be polite to your customers, it will make you more money in the long term.
He is pretty shady.
Kiteal is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos15 View Post
I won't touch this because the maker seems to be a shifty, rude and unprofessional character.


Learn to be polite to your customers, it will make you more money in the long term.
Wait.. what? You aren't a customer, he got a free leaked copy on this forum. How prey tell does that make him a customer?

Please do elaborate further on this.

ohwait
_sonne is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 11
It's a run down ****** hack with no security system not even an authenticating system to keep it from getting leaked and I guess you just seem to think you deserve 5$ for it, it's kinda like Ares ****** *** bot. If it doesn't have an authenticating system to keep it from getting leaked why should people bother even paying for it.
Kiteal is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 6
I have an idea for you then, go draft your own.

There are legal issues to be gotten around before implementing an auth system. Furthermore, extended features won't be added until an auth system is in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiteal View Post
it's kinda like Ares ****** *** bot. If it doesn't have an authenticating system to keep it from getting leaked why should people bother even paying for it.
hell with that logic, why should I pay to put gas in my car or buy food from the supermarket. **** those guys they make money!!

I can honestly see now the type of people here that I am dealing with, probably collecting disability, welfare and *** knows what other government benefits.
_sonne is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
I have an idea for you then, go draft your own.

There are legal issues to be gotten around before implementing an auth system.
Hahaha, "legal issues". Keep on truckin', dude, you're on the fast-track to corporate douchebaggery and bullshitting already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
Furthermore, extended features won't be added until an auth system is in place.
Awww, won't God's gift to the hacking world implement more features until the evil forum-people stops sharing his shitty app? Baby had a bobo?

With your attitude, I wouldn't give you money if you paid me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
hell with that logic, why should I pay to put gas in my car or buy food from the supermarket. Fuck those guys they make money!!
Oh, you're one of those Piracy = Theft people. On of those mental dwarves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
I can honestly see now the type of people here that I am dealing with, probably collecting disability, welfare and god knows what other government benefits.
Not me, but even if all the rest are, I'd throw my lot in with them, instead of a gold-digging 15yo with extreme entitlement issues that gets offended over the internet taking his toys away.
Rebelicious is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 11
Well your view on me is completely wrong, you're hack is an act of piracy anyways and illegal in it's own so it's kind of ironic really. You're just leeching off a game to make money so in my eyes you're kinda collecting disability. If you didn't want it to be like this maybe you should have thought ahead.

Sounds like you're also republican and extremely ignorant. Stupidity makes people turn in the direction that you have along with immaturity, might want to go rethink your posts.
Kiteal is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 6
If you don't think an auth system creates legal issues, especially in the United States you are very wrong. I can see you not comprehending such an ordeal because as you said, you live outside the United States and you feel as if no laws apply to you and that you are somehow a separate entity to which free **** is entitled.

There is a very fine line between charging for forum access and charging for access to a hack. The latter of which is not easily loop holed through legal terms found in your typical disclaimer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelicious View Post
Awww, won't ***'s gift to the hacking world implement more features until the evil forum-people stops sharing his ****** app? Baby had a bobo?
If you would like to argue in a civil manner and dispute legitimate issues other then crying because work is a part of life, you are welcome to join us on our forum.
_sonne is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
If you don't think an auth system creates legal issues, especially in the United States you are very wrong. I can see you not comprehending such an ordeal because as you said, you live outside the United States and you feel as if no laws apply to you and that you are somehow a separate entity to which free **** is entitled.

There is a very fine line between charging for forum access and charging for access to a hack. The latter of which is not easily loop holed through legal terms found in your typical disclaimer.



If you would like to argue in a civil manner and dispute legitimate issues other then crying because work is a part of life, you are welcome to join us on our forum.
The same easy loophole that allows me to spread this hack, the one being you don't have an authenticator. Your remarks are pretty stupid claiming once about how you believe people should be getting their money blah blah then you yourself find a loophole and it's perfectly fine
Kiteal is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sonne View Post
If you would like to argue in a civil manner and dispute legitimate issues other then crying because work is a part of life, you are welcome to join us on our forum.
"Arguing in a civil manner", coming from the man that have done nothing but berate, ridicule and insult others in virtually every post he's made? Haha, oh wow.

Stop being such an enormous drama queen.


Rebelicious is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.