Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CRACKED] Ares PVP Bot 3.0.1

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerLite View Post
maybe you shouldnt charge people for it so early in its construction. [Better Protection, Better Features, Different programming lang possibly.]
this, nothing more and nothing less.
it's not like you're the only programmer on the market, there's always competition especially in the early states of a game. have a look @ the iDroid bot, its mechanics are way better developed, they've a simple grindbot with a waypoint system, a pvp bot with a waypoint system and they're about to release an anti-fail function for this one aswell, for knock-arounds and stuff for different paths back into the waypoint-loop.

no offence mal, but you should've invited some more beta-testers and give a free version for more feedback / bugfixing and stuff, for example giving out premium access for people who donated ~5-10 bucks. there would be way more resonance for you, maybe some other programmers who interests in helping you and stuff.

just my 2 cents, not a native speaker so be kind
Old   #17

can we use it so far? or does it still spam ?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
no offence mal, but you should've invited some more beta-testers and give a free version for more feedback / bugfixing and stuff, for example giving out premium access for people who donated ~5-10 bucks. there would be way more resonance for you, maybe some other programmers who interests in helping you and stuff.

just my 2 cents, not a native speaker so be kind
It has been done.
And there was like more than a hundred beta testers
Old   #19

There is / was a free version of the bot?
I tried 2.0 and got really dissappointed, not because of the state of the bot, but of the "i want to see money for this",
running into walls all day (esp. in huttball), voidstar wasnt running at all (only the first 2 points as far as i remember). this wasn't proper beta-testing tbh, i was trying around for something like 2 days, i've researched for all kind of tweaks but it still won't let me bot the **** out of the warzones, i lvld up a twink myself on a second account, after running it for 1 night i had a 50:50 ratio and when i got back in front of my computer, the first thing i did was checking my /whisper tab.
now guess what, about 25 people whispering me stuff like "******* botuser, reported you!" and stuff. since it was my second account i wouldn't give much of a **** about it, i just wanted to give feedback and test your work on heart&kidneys.

i hope to see some videomaterial of huttball for example, a configuration tutorial or anything what would make this bot attractive for me (again).

so far, jinxz
Old   #20

well i figured a work around - simply go to the preferences -> chat and there just untick 'general chat' and 'pvp chat', you can also create your own channel to be sure no one will receive bot's spam, however - bot didn't even seem human, it ran into walls, didn't attack unless attacked even when 'auto-target closest enemy' in tor preferences was turned on and responded slowly. if this guy wants money for such unpolished piece of software may he burn in hell. cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by syz666 View Post
bot didn't even seem human, it ran into walls, didn't attack unless attacked even when 'auto-target closest enemy' in tor preferences was turned on and responded slowly. if this guy wants money for such unpolished piece of software may he burn in hell. cheers
That's what you get for using cracks. If you go on the forums you'll see that for the people who managed to install it properly it works totally well and I received mails of people really happy

Quote:
I tried 2.0 and got really dissappointed, not because of the state of the bot, but of the "i want to see money for this",
running into walls all day (esp. in huttball), voidstar wasnt running at all (only the first 2 points as far as i remember). this wasn't proper beta-testing tbh, i was trying around for something like 2 days, i've researched for all kind of tweaks but it still won't let me bot the shit out of the warzones, i lvld up a twink myself on a second account, after running it for 1 night i had a 50:50 ratio and when i got back in front of my computer, the first thing i did was checking my /whisper tab.
now guess what, about 25 people whispering me stuff like "fucking botuser, reported you!" and stuff. since it was my second account i wouldn't give much of a damn about it, i just wanted to give feedback and test your work on heart&kidneys.

i hope to see some videomaterial of huttball for example, a configuration tutorial or anything what would make this bot attractive for me (again).
Yes I want to see money for this cause I sleep 4 hours per night to keep it alive and I want to be paid for my hours of work. (And basically I need money like everyone on this planet)
The bot earns you lots of free hours, you can even sell accounts levelled by the bot ($200 for a lv50 account), so I think $7 is worth it

Tbh yes, I admit that beta was lame, and 2.0 was really noticeable. But trust me as soon as you manage to install it properly, 3.0 works really well with waypoint.

If you want a vid, here is the 3.0's one :
Old   #22

cool video OF YOU TALKING. upload some botz pwnz0r not running into walls or something. and don't set special waypoints just for the video plz? thx
Old   #23

Quote:
cool video OF YOU TALKING. upload some botz pwnz0r not running into walls or something. and don't set special waypoints just for the video plz? thx
I'm not the one talking, I'm french I wouldn't have this accent dude.
It's someone from my team, yes. But he didn't change anything to the bot. He used the default profiles too. I'm not a scammer -_-'

And basically, I could link any video of the bot you could say just the same thing.
Old   #24

no update on 3.0.2?
Old   #25

i'm us5ng a cracked vers5on of Ares bot, th5s 5s bad. If you want a real good PVP bot, go to
Old   #26

what a lier you are everyone says the samething it"s just goes to wall directly and you saying everyone taht using cracked nope I DONT
Old   #27

Quote:
well i figured a work around - simply go to the preferences -> chat and there just untick 'general chat' and 'pvp chat', you can also create your own channel to be sure no one will receive bot's spam, however - bot didn't even seem human, it ran into walls, didn't attack unless attacked even when 'auto-target closest enemy' in tor preferences was turned on and responded slowly. if this guy wants money for such unpolished piece of software may he burn in hell. cheers
I can still type in the chat though. Do others just not see it?
Old   #28

elite*gold: 80
Klappt wirklich , aber ich steh nicht so auf Boten und Hacken in einem PayToPlay :/
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
no update on 3.0.2?
i update for 3.2.3
Attached Files
File Type: rar ares3.2.3.rar (2.40 MB, 57 views)
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafest View Post
i update for 3.2.3
Don't download this, i think it's virus/trojan !

Real Ares version : 775ko
His cracked version : 600ko

Fail.