Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 04/19/2012, 01:14   #661

elite*gold: 0
Republic34Kovor is buggd... The bot cant find an event to start and i have no clue how to fix that I just says Ice Field: Looking fo Star above the top fighter.
Old 04/19/2012, 03:10   #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by knalknul View Post
hmm im doing the lvl 44 republic missions but im losing allot of times while im using the best gear! some how the bot does not use my abilities like shield, emp etc etc any idea why?
the bot plays out as if not using any 1-2-3-4 due to the fleet commendations patch, for those playing new chars and not bothering with dailies

i will make a new seperate recording list eventually with all items used for higher success rate, but you will have to switch between recording types

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy808 View Post
Republic34Kovor is buggd... The bot cant find an event to start and i have no clue how to fix that I just says Ice Field: Looking fo Star above the top fighter.
either the ships have already passed before your game loads (doubt it) or when they fly past, it doesnt get detected properly for some reason

a re-creation of the image file should fix it, or making the file 'smaller' (to maybe 4x4) will help with detection (the BIGGER the image, the tighter the timing, the better the sync, but smaller helps with finding it easier)
Old 04/19/2012, 03:30   #663

Just got 48/39 on Clouds again, this time using the event sync.

Looking at the log I can't quite figure out what's breaking it....it just seems to not playback records like it used to.

Quite a bummer
Old 04/19/2012, 06:31   #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGT View Post

Do you have your level 3 upgrades? or if you are 40, do you have your level 5 upgrades?

yes i have the Lv 3 upgrades. i am lv 35....
Old 04/19/2012, 10:24   #665

hmm i just recorded the mission with skill usage and like 200 wins - loss with lvl 44-48 mission! dam ni want the accomodations back lol
Old 04/20/2012, 01:51   #666

Hallo Leute ich versuche etz seit 4 Stunden den Bot zum laufen zu bringen

Könnte mir evtl jemand mal ne Anleitung schreiben was ich am Anfang machen muss ? Bin dem englischen nicht so mächtig!

Beim Bot steht immer Looking vor Worldmap! Und er macht nichts

Danke im vorraus!
Old 04/20/2012, 02:28   #667

First off, ThePhilz and everyone else that hangs here.. THANK YOU. I have had so much help without ever having to ask questions, these forums are great. I work two jobs so this bot has been a huge help for me, i have very little time to play so when i away working, it has helped with others missions. I have been using the bot for months now and have had very few problems which were solved by reading posts. Then the 1.2 patch came out and made us all have to start over. What's weird is it seems like the 5.0x bot is just off, missing most things and shooting empty space.

I have very little understanding of how the bot works but I have tried everything, the usual fixes, still nothing. Currently I am running version 5.0 with the one small pack ThePhilz posted. I can run everything on up to Mugaar but not beyond. After Mugaar its completely useless. As I said before I can get no wins with 5.0x.

I am sure eventually this will all fix itself but until then if anyone has any good higher level imperial missions recorded that work, feel free (Please!) to post them and I'll keep trying.
Old 04/20/2012, 03:09   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfganges View Post
First off, ThePhilz and everyone else that hangs here.. THANK YOU. I have had so much help without ever having to ask questions, these forums are great. I work two jobs so this bot has been a huge help for me, i have very little time to play so when i away working, it has helped with others missions. I have been using the bot for months now and have had very few problems which were solved by reading posts. Then the 1.2 patch came out and made us all have to start over. What's weird is it seems like the 5.0x bot is just off, missing most things and shooting empty space.

I have very little understanding of how the bot works but I have tried everything, the usual fixes, still nothing. Currently I am running version 5.0 with the one small pack ThePhilz posted. I can run everything on up to Mugaar but not beyond. After Mugaar its completely useless. As I said before I can get no wins with 5.0x.

I am sure eventually this will all fix itself but until then if anyone has any good higher level imperial missions recorded that work, feel free (Please!) to post them and I'll keep trying.
event sync isnt for everyone anymore, timer sync may be better for you

i am in the process of making new timer sync recordings, but once again they may be 'offsync' to your computer, so you may need to tweak it a bit

however this time, i will try to add reference times and images to when it should start the recording, so its easier to know if it is 'correct'
Old 04/20/2012, 03:57   #669

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
event sync isnt for everyone anymore, timer sync may be better for you

i am in the process of making new timer sync recordings, but once again they may be 'offsync' to your computer, so you may need to tweak it a bit

however this time, i will try to add reference times and images to when it should start the recording, so its easier to know if it is 'correct'
Thanks for the reply! Yea I see what you mean... that should help with finding solutions. Appreciate the help!.
Old 04/20/2012, 06:34   #670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow28 View Post
Hallo Leute ich versuche etz seit 4 Stunden den Bot zum laufen zu bringen

Könnte mir evtl jemand mal ne Anleitung schreiben was ich am Anfang machen muss ? Bin dem englischen nicht so mächtig!

Beim Bot steht immer Looking vor Worldmap! Und er macht nichts

Danke im vorraus!
Du müsst dein Interface auf Standard stellen. Auflösung 800x600 alle Details auf niegrig. Bloom muss bei mir aktiviert bleiben. Den Rest findest du hier im Thread.
Old 04/20/2012, 10:55   #671

Alles gemacht wie du gesagt hast! Steht immer noch Looking for Worldmap
Old 04/20/2012, 11:33   #672

Why would the program fail to control anything now? It starts fine, but will not move the mouse or perform any function what so ever.
Old 04/20/2012, 12:10   #673

got no problems with the bot howerver maybe its possible to insert some kind of speedhack 2 do the missions faster?
Old 04/21/2012, 00:32   #674

So hab mein Problem Gefunden da ich Denk ich mal ne zu gute Grafikkarte drin hab GTX 680 hat er die bmp's nicht erkannt! Musste alle neu machen aber etz Workd er wie die Sau klasse Bot
Old 04/21/2012, 03:01   #675

ive got a big problem . every time when i want to start a mission, it goes to (e.g. jablim) the start mission window but just cant start it. its slightly above this window. can anyone help me? i resized it to the correct size, used the correct settings but it always stucks at the last window "want to start mission yes no). It just CANT hit the yes.

Version 5.0x used with own mission. Worked so far till 5.0x was released ;X