Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 03/01/2012, 00:35   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagster View Post
Respect the work of thepilz. His bot works great. I know i cracked all Version of his Bot but only because he dont add "Security". I know my reaon is weird. I think about it to Donate him some $ but i still use then my Cracked Bot
lol its impossible to secure any autoit program
any non-retarded 12 year old can easily drag and drop it into a decompiler and change a variable
but only someone smart with programming knowledge can make it ..
Old 03/01/2012, 01:05   #422

is there any pointers for Republic34Pakuuni trying it every way i can.. 0 delay, full upgrades level 36 55% all level 4 upgrades..3.3,4.0,4.0x,4.1 versions timer and sync event.. most sync events mess me up.. tried remaking events and still failed. lucky's bot won it once but couldnt repeat it.

pc specs:

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 33 °C
Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
MSI 870A-G54 (MS-7599) (CPU1) 36 °C
Graphics
HF207 (1600x900@60Hz)
1024MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (nVidia) 31 °C
Hard Drives
488GB Seagate ST3500630AS ATA Device (SATA)(Software RAID) 31 °C
195GB Western Digital WDC WD2000JB-22FUA0 ATA Device (PATA)(Software RAID) 24 °C
Optical Drives
DTSoftBusCd00
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24LS70 ATA Device
DTSoftBusCd01
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

its like its always out of sync even in timer mode
Old 03/01/2012, 01:37   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayinc View Post
is there any pointers for Republic34Pakuuni trying it every way i can.. 0 delay, full upgrades level 36 55% all level 4 upgrades..3.3,4.0,4.0x,4.1 versions timer and sync event.. most sync events mess me up.. tried remaking events and still failed. lucky's bot won it once but couldnt repeat it.
I am by no means an expert on using or recording the bot, I've recorded a few to improve success or run missions that were not included with the profiles pack. Here is what I have learned.

Always use the latest and greatest gear you can buy from the NPCs (both of them) as well as the Galactic Trade Market (GTM). I believe there may be some gear on the GTM at even lower levels that is better than OR in between when you can buy it from the NPCs. *note: I have not confirmed that to be true*

The second thing I have learned is that you don't want to mess with the default delay unless you are advised to do so by whom ever recorded the script. I record all of my scripts with the default 2000 delay.

Lastly, while recording remember that the script/recording may miss some spots. This goes for blaster firing as well as missile firing, the latter being very important.
To mitigate either of these you can do a few things:
Move in small circles around the targets you are shooting at and do not move the mouse abruptly, try to be smooooooth.
Don't fire JUST a single missile at a required target, shoot a few if you can.
Don't assume that just because a stationary object (cannon, generator or other target) has been destroyed on the first pass of your recording that it will be destroyed on the first pass of a playback. Constantly shoot at required mission objectives on repeated passes. Even if they are dead and smoking while you are recording, shooting at a dead and smoking target (or firing missiles at it) ensures that it will be dead in the playback.
Old 03/01/2012, 08:13   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
I am by no means an expert on using or recording the bot, I've recorded a few to improve success or run missions that were not included with the profiles pack. Here is what I have learned.

Always use the latest and greatest gear you can buy from the NPCs (both of them) as well as the Galactic Trade Market (GTM). I believe there may be some gear on the GTM at even lower levels that is better than OR in between when you can buy it from the NPCs. *note: I have not confirmed that to be true*

The second thing I have learned is that you don't want to mess with the default delay unless you are advised to do so by whom ever recorded the script. I record all of my scripts with the default 2000 delay.

Lastly, while recording remember that the script/recording may miss some spots. This goes for blaster firing as well as missile firing, the latter being very important.
To mitigate either of these you can do a few things:
Move in small circles around the targets you are shooting at and do not move the mouse abruptly, try to be smooooooth.
Don't fire JUST a single missile at a required target, shoot a few if you can.
Don't assume that just because a stationary object (cannon, generator or other target) has been destroyed on the first pass of your recording that it will be destroyed on the first pass of a playback. Constantly shoot at required mission objectives on repeated passes. Even if they are dead and smoking while you are recording, shooting at a dead and smoking target (or firing missiles at it) ensures that it will be dead in the playback.
also dont be satisfied with completed task in recording, example you need kill four turrets, kill all 8 available turrets, you need kill 50 bombers, there is 65 bombers on map kill all, this way if one is missed in playback you got a failsafe.

also biggest issue i get recording, as mentioned keep moving mouse but if mouse leaves play window start over.
Old 03/01/2012, 08:50   #425

elite*gold: 326
I have install Version 4.1
When i start DeathCheck4.1 i tell me: File does not exist imagesDE/login4.bmp

Can help me?
Old 03/01/2012, 09:53   #426

Thanks for 4.1. Works great so far. Only thing I noticed is when I finish a mission and the loading screen pops up the bot will IMMIDIATELY start trying to collect/accept crew mission rewards - before the load screen is over. Haven't tested it a lot, but just something I noticed after my first few runs.

Edit: after more testing this has no influence on the bot / routine it seems. Runs flawless so far I believe.
Old 03/01/2012, 10:27   #427

it works - this is the first bot that I got to work! thanks, great work and great instructions

question though:
can somebody upload first five empire missions for me?
Old 03/01/2012, 12:04   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
?
Kann mir keiner helfen? Bin ich der einzige mit diesem fehlenden bmp? Kann ich DeathCheck von 3.3 benutzen?
Old 03/01/2012, 12:31   #429

elite*gold: 132
Nimm dir doch einach die 3 und nenn sie in 4 um..
Old 03/01/2012, 12:41   #430

Quote:

Can help me?
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!
Old 03/01/2012, 14:02   #431

I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.
Old 03/01/2012, 14:12   #432

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Ja aber ich weis doch nich wofür die 4 zuständig ist? Hab sie ja noch nicht gesehen!
Tus einfach, habs auch gemacht es läuft einwandfrei..
Old 03/01/2012, 16:56   #433

Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!
Old 03/01/2012, 18:10   #434

Quote:

Can help me?
there are some new files in the 4.1 folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurrus View Post
I have a problem in 4.1 - it didnt record correctly keys '1' and '2' on Imperial44Aethen, timer sync. Using old recording from 4.0x - it works fine.

Crewbot wating for first crewmemer to finish mission. Till then it dont send others.
yeah i totally forgot about different length missions, ill have a fix ready sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama004 View Post
Hey all -

Anyone else have an issue when recording missions where the fire missiles button intermittently stops working? It's difficult to tell if it stops working entirely or is just very lagged, but I'll be spamming 'z' and it won't use my missiles for 10-15 seconds. Previously this worked fine, the problem came on yesterday. I have this issue in both 4.0x and 4.1.

Thanks!
missiles work around 90% of the time, sometimes after you right click drag it gets 'stuck' as held down, and you have to click right click again to fire missiles

kind of dodgy but all runs are affected in the same way if it happens, so there is no randomness between runs, meaning if it bugged the first time and you passed, then it should bug the second time and you should pass

ill try to make it more accurate sometime
Old 03/01/2012, 20:53   #435

Deffinatly going to buy 4.1, now that it has crewskills its just an amazing tool.