Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Overview Thread?

Discussion on Bot Overview Thread? within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 107/1/0
Bot Overview Thread?

Woudnt it be great to have a sticky bot overview thread, where you can find all informations about a bot?
Old 01/30/2012, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would like to see someone try out all the bots and compare/give pros and cons on them all. Maybe a forum mod can get free access to them all for this purpose!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Overview, you should take a look
02/11/2011 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Rested XP Bug Unlimited XP/Drops pathing issue - kill with no risk 3 strategies to make fast cash in lotro lore-masters auto-grind macro Simple Pathing Issues For Hunters / Lore-Masters Hunter Auto-Grinding Macro Most Detailed LoTRO Map! item repaid supplies at the half price
LC.Overview by Timski
04/01/2010 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Eingestellt, gibt zuviele.
Bot overview
09/04/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I'm pretty new to this forum and (yes) have been reading a lot trough the different threads. Yet, seeing a lot of different types of bots, I was getting pretty confused after a while. The reason for this is that everybody keeps giving a lot of positive AND negative things about these bots. So! I thought opening a new thread where people can give a full list of the diferent type of bots + links, especially the link part is important. I have atm ALbot and Archbot, both work, but I'm pretty...
Quest Overview
07/01/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This is a list with many ( i think not every) Quets in SWG, which should help you :) Clone relicts quests: "Clone relicts" (neutral/reb/imp): Mort (Dearic cantina) clone armor und hologramm (neutral(reb/imp) "jedi starfighter quest"
Overview
05/23/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hier mal ne Zusammenfassung der wichtigsten Tools, Macros, Bots, Hacks und Exploits. - L2decrypt Cronicle 1 Decrypter Cronicle 2 Decrypter