Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Safe chest farming on Hoth

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe chest farming on Hoth

During Spoils to the Victor quest (one of main imperial quests) you find one chest guarded by elite droid in cave, to put it simple, chest respawns (4-10 minutes) but droid doesn't ;p. It's on the right of T junction. One last thing, chest gives around 2-2.5k creds and some white/green stuff.

Old   #2

Can you give coordinates please? Thanks!

Do you have take the mission for the chest to appear?

Old   #3

Mission name is "Spoils to the Victor" and yes you need it cause area is instanced (imho best part) means you can set any autoclicker and afk without being seen. It's the mission a bit south from Heroic 4+ Bring blabla or something.
Old   #4

Beware! I have done this and was resetting the phase to make it a little faster while active and got banned 2 hours later

I have sent a plea letter and will really not do anything like this anymore, my friend who is lvl 50 told me that you get tons of money very fast anyway once you're 50.

BE CAREFUL!

Old   #5

elite*gold: 2784
The Black Market: 113/0/1
Neo is it a perma ban ?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinko4444 View Post
Neo is it a perma ban ?
Hmm why they gave bans for using chests. If you automate this by using a bot.. ok. But if i want to spend my whole sunday on farming chests with repeadly clicking on one place.. its my thing or ? They build the game mechanics for doing this.

ok there are faster ways to make money ith not worth the time you spend on clicking chests. But they allow it.
Old   #7

I've been using the chest on illum for a few days now (1.2m) and have not been banned for it. Can you explain anything more about your situation? (Mine isn't even instanced)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarex View Post
Beware! I have done this and was resetting the phase to make it a little faster while active and got banned 2 hours later

I have sent a plea letter and will really not do anything like this anymore, my friend who is lvl 50 told me that you get tons of money very fast anyway once you're 50.

BE CAREFUL!
Old   #8

Where is this chest on Ilum? Always the same coords ? I never found one of those chests which can be farmed. Does anyone has the coords or tips where they are?