Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR bypass server queue

Discussion on SWTOR bypass server queue within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR bypass server queue

I've noticed that once you get into your respective server (you need to queue the first time) and log out back out to the character selection screen, you do not get thrown back into the queue; no big deal there. However if you like me are able to leave your computer on overnight this means no queue when you want to carry on playing!

I've left my PC logged into the character select screen for several hours and haven't had to re-queue...

Not really an exploit but I've been using it given the horrendous server log in times currently.
Old 12/18/2011, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 19
nice, but i wont trust this its better to have a little bot, which moves differently every 10 minutes
Old 12/19/2011, 13:11   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by .iZiM0s. View Post
nice, but i wont trust this its better to have a little bot, which moves differently every 10 minutes
That's worse, it will not only take up space in the server itself, but it's probably even bannable. Being in the character selection screen is not a crime, and it's much safer since nothing can happen since you're not ingame at all
Old 12/19/2011, 18:40   #4

i was in the character selection screen and got a dc after 2 hours ;f
Old 12/20/2011, 03:51   #5

elite*gold: 1560
I just goto my ship and jam a dime on in my keyboard by one of the arrow keys :P Noone can see you there lol. I know i could macro it with my keyboard but so far been too lazy.
Old 12/20/2011, 22:14   #6

doesnt work i tryed 2 times and always get disconnected
Old 12/20/2011, 22:50   #7

just auto run against a wall.... they haven't stopped that yet.
Old 12/21/2011, 06:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zestro1 View Post
just auto run against a wall.... they haven't stopped that yet.
they fix it with auto walk
Old 12/21/2011, 11:09   #9

what do you mean?
Old 12/21/2011, 13:03   #10

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
I think he meant to only pushy once the key for auto run.

But if you put something on a key didnt fix it yet.
Old 12/21/2011, 15:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle View Post
I think he meant to only pushy once the key for auto run.

But if you put something on a key didnt fix it yet.
nope , i tryed it today , i was in my ship and put a knife in my keyboard but disconnected ...

need a real anti afk tool for swtor now pls
Old 12/21/2011, 16:11   #12

Just Put 1 buff in shortcut 9 for example then use a macro program that press key 9 every 10 minutes and voila!
Old 12/22/2011, 11:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by juannochance View Post
Just Put 1 buff in shortcut 9 for example then use a macro program that press key 9 every 10 minutes and voila!
Things like that are not working really good. I will still get discs.

BUT atm I use this one: Log out to char selection and create a new Char...go to Point 5 to change Apperance and it seems to not kick you out.
Old 12/27/2011, 13:45   #14

I put something on a key to autorun and got disconnect, so it doesn't work for me....unfortunately i also can't use my g19 for makros. Anyone a idea?
Old 12/27/2011, 15:34   #15

There's no need to mess around, just shut the game down via task manager and you'll never need to see a queue again as it will always just log you straight back in to the char select. Unless after a server maintenance of course.

Tags
swtor bypass server queue