Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR AFK Farming

Discussion on SWTOR AFK Farming within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWTOR AFK Farming

With any ranged class it's fairly easy to farm some xp while you sleep ect. Here is a quick script. You'll need to download autohotkey and install it, right click on the desktop and select new > autohotkey script, name it whatever you want and past the code into it.

You can adjust the script, it's pretty simple. The last line of it is a 2.2 second pause which should be adjusted to your ranged attack (the one I used was a 3 second channeled ability).

If you can do this in an instance nobody can train/report you.
Find an area with 2-3 standard mob spawns at your level (or 1 level lower is fine).
Kill off each group of spawns manually and leave a minute between each group so that they don't all re-spawn at once.
Stick your toon in range of the spawns, run the script, go to the bar.

Code:
;
; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x
; Language:       English
; Platform:       Win9x/NT
; Author:         A.N.Other <>
;
; Script Function:
;   Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in your Windows folder)
;

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

^q::
ExitApp
return

^g::
Loop {
   ControlSend, ,{Esc}, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Kill any popups
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,{Esc}, Star Wars: The Old Republic
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,g, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Select companion
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,{F7}, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Shield companion
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,{F8}, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Target nearest enemy
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,{F7}, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;shield self
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,q, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Cast channeled lighning on enemy;
   Sleep 100
   ControlSend, ,{F1}, Star Wars: The Old Republic ;Use meditate, health/mana regen OOC.
   Sleep 2200 ;Adjust this depending on the length of your ranged attack
}
return
You can obviously change the script to whatever hotkeys work for you, here's how it's currently set up:

Ctrl+g - Start script
Ctrl+q - Kill script

Keybinds:
g - select companion
F7 - cast shield
F8 - target nearest enemy
q - cast ranged attack
F1 - meditate/regen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2011, 01:36   #2

I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I've changed all my key bindings so they are exactly the same as the ones above and still nothing after I run. It wont compile either, is that a problem?
Old 12/22/2011, 23:09   #3

i cant seem to get this to work eather?
Old 12/23/2011, 03:59   #4

Will you give a little more indepth tut or a video of it? It may not be that hard but it is not working for any of us and I cant find any other forum post or video about afk farming.
Old 12/25/2011, 05:45   #5

Problem is if you kill the same thing over and over you don't get any xp am I wrong ? I made a perfect script for my jedi only to realize even after killong 3 diff creatures over and over I stopped getting xp from them not becuase I was capped
Old 01/02/2012, 23:42   #6

I got this to work just fine, but I do agree about the post above about not getting XP after a few mobs

Tags
swtor farming