Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alderaan Premade Warzone Gameplay

Discussion on Alderaan Premade Warzone Gameplay within the SWTOR Guides & Strategies forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alderaan Premade Warzone Gameplay

Hey guys this is a video of me running a pre-made on alderaan with some guild mates. I am a jedi shadow and currently running the kinetic combat spec. I just started this spec right when we entered the warzone so if you have any constructive criticism please let me know in the comments on the video. It has the ventrilo recording and I also point out stuff I did wrong during the video. I hope you enjoy the video and if you do please like & favorite it to motivate me to do more. Thanks!
Old 07/21/2013, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice one

Tags
pvp, rated, swtor, warzone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mehr als 8 Personen in einer Warzone
01/26/2012 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hallo zusammen, es funktioniert zu 80-90% ihr könnt mit 11 Personen dann eine Warzone starten. (Uns ist es durch zufall manchmal passiert als ich in Esseless Hell/Dunkel gefarmt habe, so sind wir dann auf den Bug gestoßen) 1) Erstelle eine gruppe aus 4 Leuten 2) Melde die ganze Gruppe für eine Warzone an. 3) Sobald die Meldung erscheint das ihr eine Warzone betreten könnt, muss der Gruppenleiter eine Instanz betreten (am besten die vom eigenem Schiff, hat den besten erfolg gebracht.
Which Warzone do prefer?
12/19/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 3 Replies
*do 'you' prefer of course...
New Screenshots of Alderaan in SWTOR
11/28/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Star Wars: The Old Republic has just gotten some new screenshots of Princess Leia's home planet of Alderaan, the newest planet announced for SWTOR. You can view the new screenshots of Alderaan here. Make sure to check out the new details on the HoloNet as too!
NID HELP FOR A WORKING MULTI-CLIENT IN WARZONE
10/31/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
MGA TOL, FAVOR PLS..NEED A WORKING MULTIPATCHER IN LOGGING 2 ACCOUNTS IN WARZONE. MINE IS NOT WORKING EVEN USING NO PATCH AND ONLINE BIN EXE... HELP NEEDED BADLY... ALSO A WORKING AUTOLOOTS THAT DONT WASTE LOOTS FROM MOBS ALTHOUGH KUDOS TO JORGENS AUTOLOOTS COS ITS GREAT DURING BD/PB HUNT. THOUGH ITS A WASTE IF YOU MOB IN ETHER COS LOOTS JUST GO TO WASTE.... SO A BIG HELP IS NEEDED TO MASTERS OUT THERE... MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE....:mofo:
[TuT] 10x dmg more easy in warzone
10/14/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
i think most of u know this but here we go : 1-search ur name in CE froze (a4 07) or whatever is in those position 1 by 1 2- Type in 4 bytes when (=) put (+) 3-search ur launcher then search the address (6A 08) for Flame (A8 08) for Missile. 4-make both 00 00 and done !! Note: (all weapon's name are in rus u must make it in english and search it)