Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Things you may not know but will find useful.

Discussion on Things you may not know but will find useful. within the SWTOR Guides & Strategies forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Things you may not know but will find useful.

- Press L > Codex > Persons of Note. Here you will find what your companions like and dislike. This will make it easier to gain affection with them through out the story.

- Shift Ctrl F = Show fps.

- If you chose the wrong conversation alternative and gained minus affection or good/evil, you can cancel the cinimatic by pressing Escape and do it all over.

- Pressing Ctrl + U twice reloads the UI. Useful when experiencing user interface bugs.

- The daily Space Combat misson gives you a lot of XP and doesn't take you longer than 6 minutes to complete.

- In Illum battlefield there aren't any hostile Npcs. So you can gather nodes which require 290-360 skill quite easy. However, you might encounter players from the opposing faction there. If the opposing faction controls the area, you can take it back yourself and gain a buff that awards you up to 200 extra valor per warzone. You also get valor points and warzone commendations.

- On tatooine, there's a zone called Outlaw's den. 2-5 chests spawn there every 2 hours with 2k credits and 20 mercenary commendations inside. The whole run takes around 5 minutes. There's also a small chance of finding a rare vendor there which sells some rare stuff. VERY profitable with maxed slicing, you can earn 10-50k creds every day.
Old 07/21/2013, 15:28   #2

w0w thnx
Old 05/08/2018, 23:21   #3

w0w thnx