Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Run multiple instances of SWTOR

Discussion on Run multiple instances of SWTOR within the SWTOR Guides & Strategies forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Run multiple instances of SWTOR

You may have noticed you can't login to 2 launchers or run two copies of the game at the same time. After some research, the only way you can do this is by using ISBoxer/Innerspace and dualboxing on 1 PC. It's easy to do and doesnt use up much resource (it uses a virtualisation engine to run the two instances).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2013, 15:34   #2

thanks
Old 08/07/2014, 09:45   #3

Thanks
Old 10/03/2014, 20:44   #4

nice , what price?
Old 05/08/2018, 23:14   #5

nice , what price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK] SWTOR Vorbesteller Account! [WTS] SWTOR Pre Order Account!
12/14/2011 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
DEUTSCH: Da mich das Spiel nach der Beta nicht mehr interessiert und mich die 55€ für die Vollversion nicht wirklich locken (da zu teuer) verkaufe ich hier meinen SWTOR Account! Das ganze entweder per Vorkasse oder per MM! Der Account ist noch nicht für die Vollversion aufgewertet - hat aber seit heute 18 Uhr MEZ die Freischaltung zum sofortigen Start sowie der Vollversionskey eingegeben wurde! Zahlung nur per Paypal! ENGLISH: I want to trade out my SWTOR Account, because the Beta...
[help] Instances
09/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies
I have not been able to locate info on creating an instance. I would like to change CT to an instance, but I am not confident in how this is done. Thank you to those that are able and willing to help. V-A
Multiple Teamspeak Instances
05/19/2011 - General Coding - 12 Replies
Don't know if this is of any use for you. I wrote this, because I need to connect to two different TS2 Servers at the Same time. Unfortunately TeamSpeak don't allow us to start multiple Instances, so we can't connect to two Servers... With this application you actually CAN start multiple "teamspeaks". Just copy the Executable File into you TeamSpeak Folder and run it. The Teamspeak.exe will start automatically. ---------------------------------------
instances
07/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hi im kinda new have started a week ago and im lvl 56. i wish to know if there are instances that u can do all day long?
2 instances???
09/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hello all, New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the answer...is there a program or hack that will allow me to have 2 instances of this game client running?