Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Super People Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super People - Internal Private Tool

Discussion on Super People - Internal Private Tool within the Super People Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Super People - Internal Private Tool

EDIT: 13/01/2022
Due to recent situation with game beta, there is the option to buy weeks instead of months. The week price is 50 euros.
edit: now added me one delusional guy thinking week skips entry fee so ill clarify it here, entry fee has to be paid whatever is week, month or century. should be self explainatory idk
if u think price is too high, im sorry its basic offer/demand, when demand is too high i increase price so it goes down again. I started selling for 120eur and now its 190, soon probably 220 or so, the price increase only affects new customers.

EDIT: 18/12/2021
Updated product quality, I wont be doing this often but I like the game so I improved for my own pleasure aswell. I dont think we need anything else now.
Aimbot with smoothness options to make it more or less fast, up to you
ESP with visible check option, also only aim to visible units now
Also improved aimbot to hit enemies far away with 1 bullet weapons
If you lose games now you are legit inting

Also Increased price, now has entry fee of 40 Euro to dicrease the bottleneck / queue.

Hi its me again, if u dont know who i am, u can check out my older threads, such as , , Among others...

Relevant Information:
Features: ESP + Aimbot
Price: 150 euro / month + 40 entry for my time
or 50 euro / week (only during beta)
This is a real private product, dont expect instant delivery, discord contact is to ask questions, apply and wait.

Do not:
Ask for price, means you didnt read and ill block you
Expect instant access, if u want that go with any other cheat out there with website and shits, if u go my way, be chill
Expect a 1 key to win product, this is not how I have fun in games. It is a solid but basic advantage over other players. Any rage cheater will win you, this is not to rage or win without any effort.

The only relevant reason why you would choose my service over any other is security. Im not claiming to be any better dev than others, I just dont sell much which is the main reason why most cheats of the market get detected, they work hard on the cheats and then to recover time invested they sell as much as they can. My approach is different. I play myself with the tool I do and I dont like to get banned, I will rather quit game in some months than get banned, I play on my main steam account for more than 10 years I dont plan to get a ban mark of shame this year neither.

it is what it is, maybe i make some improvement, but dont expect much more.

If you have read until here, Im not an asshole as I may look here. But most people reading this are kids or clueless so this works as a filter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2021, 05:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
1. This is a free 2 play game
2. you want 150 bucks each month and 20 on top for your time?
3. you do barely things and don't want cheating.

bro, excuse me but what's wrong with you?
I get your point and everything but 150/month is ridiculously over the top
Old 12/16/2021, 18:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
150euro/month???
Are you sure?
Old 12/16/2021, 21:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonBear View Post
150euro/month???
Are you sure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAFBiO View Post

The price of the game is irrelevant, the only relevant factor here is UE4.2+BE
Apex and league are free to play and I sold both for more than 150 euro even peaked 300 / m in some specific cases.

Thats my approach, I do not have any need to sell consistently srsly, It is completely fine you guys are not interested. You are not my target. Im totaly fine having 2, 4, 6 customers only, I dont pretend to get a lot of money from this game, I would prefer to not have much responsability rather than some updates and chill getting money to compensate my time. Thats why I leave all the conditions here on propose to filter as much as possible and the few people that ends up sending me a dm weekly which is a very small number is already my target. I dont pretend to sell much, so i dont rly have to pay attention to security, im invisible for AC team and we can all chill play with main acc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2021, 17:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heres the thing. Us customers, we dont need you. You need us to stay in business. You come off as entitled to our money and you act like you have the golden cheat.

Just because of your attitude im staying far away from you.
Old 12/17/2021, 19:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xliquid09 View Post
Heres the thing. Us customers, we dont need you. You need us to stay in business. You come off as entitled to our money and you act like you have the golden cheat.

Just because of your attitude im staying far away from you.
u guys are so confused those days, I dont need u, ive my own target, the persons who add me and understand the proposal. I do not have any intention to sell much, there is waitinglist already. If you read carefully without judging fast, its easily apreciable that im just an asertive person with clear rules to work with me, there is no pretension, I even leave clear I do not claim to be better than anyone just a different approach, which is a fact, proved after years of being here living from this. I do not have any urgency for money, Im chilling here enjoying the game as all you while getting some money in return nothing else. I didnt have any intention to offend u tho, peace.
Old 12/18/2021, 19:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there Aim prediction for sniper players ?
Old 12/18/2021, 21:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by |M.A| View Post
Is there Aim prediction for sniper players ?
ye, copypasted from pubg tho ngl, i dont plan to dive more into it, for me works fine, i use to play with SKS with x4 and works cool but i dont try to hit more than 100-150m, this is not pubg, the ranges are shorter, 150m away you dont see ****. I think u already have me on discord, we made deals before maybe for tarkov? i seen ur name before I dont remember.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 03:54   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Best support and cheat, I'm happy with this. Industry help me solve alot of issue and improve the cheat alot
Old 12/19/2021, 19:48   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrAFBiO View Post

Price is normal since this is a Battleye game, they also got tons of ***** server-side anti cheats, if you are looking for something cheaper I highly suggest you take a look at the rest of super people section. ^^
Old 12/19/2021, 22:48   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Death's Dance View Post
Price is normal since this is a Battleye game, they also got tons of ***** server-side anti cheats, if you are looking for something cheaper I highly suggest you take a look at the rest of super people section. ^^
price is fine. but the guys 2nd point is vaild. $20 ontop of 250 is retarded.
Old 12/20/2021, 01:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xliquid09 View Post
price is fine. but the guys 2nd point is vaild. $20 ontop of 250 is retarded.
250 150
$20 40€

Soon 60 tho, I dont limit slots, just increase price every time few people joins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2021, 05:04   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using for a few days now. No banned. My personal opinion is, i love the simplicity of the cheat. No fancy GUI. Very simple to use, and it has all the features you need to win the game. Highly recommended!
Old 12/21/2021, 18:08   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Message sent on Discord
Old 12/23/2021, 19:29   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Incredible developer. Just a few hours after using it, I had some issues and he implemented a change under 24 hours. The tool itself is very bare bones and takes some time to get used to. As I spoke with the developer, he explained why some things were the way they were and it was done in order to maintain security. ESP is clean and once you get used to the aim, it works great.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread