Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Super People Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super People - Internal Private Tool

Discussion on Super People - Internal Private Tool within the Super People Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2022, 18:18   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch for Industry. For super people, he is one of the best, if not the best for super people due to the security of his cheat. none of us have been hit with a ban at all. Aimbot and esp work great.
Old 01/16/2022, 00:08   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Big vouch. Just bought it and so far it works so well. Just as he said, it is a simple tool with esp and aimbot. You will have the advantage in-game but based on your current game skill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2022, 19:19   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch everything here legit.

After I was tormented by creating new accounts over and over again, I thought I'd give this place a go. And ITS JUST WORKS.

One of the best if not the best cheat I have ever used. ESP and aimbot are pretty simple but works perfectly.
My account hasn't been banned since I started using it.

Absolutely fantastic service! Highly recommend Industry. Very friendly seller.
If you are tired of constantly re-creating new accounts and want a professional and reliable service, give this place a go, you won't regret it. Worth every penny.
Old 01/20/2022, 15:20   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This guy knows how to make cheese.

I hate to say, but rage/ultimate cheese is ****. You cannot enjoy it because your dopamine will lower after a couple of matches, and you will feel an empty soul.

Compared with this cheese, it just gives you enough advantage to feel powerful yourself. It doesn't take the worthiness of you as a player.
That's huge because you can feel you are better than others for real.

Won't say anything about bans/UD. This thing didn't get me banned, nor heard people in the private discord mention it.

I would give 9.5/10 because 10 it's perfect, and nothing is perfect

P.S If you read the thread, I'm the delusional guy
Old 01/29/2022, 09:16   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contacted you on discord UFO
Closed Thread