Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Super People Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Satan5 - Super People Cheat

Discussion on Satan5 - Super People Cheat within the Super People Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2022, 20:07   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Rejected :/ why? :/
Old 01/08/2022, 11:56   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any chance you have a day key?
Old 01/08/2022, 12:23   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
Can I get a membership please? I am a personal hack user.
Old 01/08/2022, 12:48   #49

elite*gold: 555
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by payasoka13 View Post
Can I get a membership please? I am a personal hack user.
Write to me with evidence of previous subs.
Old 01/08/2022, 13:00   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by burncode View Post
Write to me with evidence of previous subs.
Hey mate sorry to disturb man but I applied like a week ago and still nothing, I was told someone would contact me to do a lil interview type of thing to show that I am a cheese user, yet nothing I amm still waiting.

I would love it bro if you guys can shout me ASAP as my current chair is about to expire bro

Please bro I beg you guys, I do not want to keep using EFT LABKING its not secured enough and too many people posting with it.
Old 01/10/2022, 21:35   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

S5 super people product is awesome to be fair. Best bit about these guys is the application system before purchasing. If you want to keep your account, this is the place to be.

I have contacted couple of the admins as there seems to be an issue with my account which i'm hoping they can resolve for me.

**update**

Admin was unable to resolve the issue I had, however It wasn't their fault, just a misunderstanding.

Little piece of advice to anyone purchasing, under VIP section on forums you can find the section on how to inject. DO NOT open a .text file. This is not instructions

** Doesn't change my opinion. These guys have my vouch, products are A+ **
Closed Thread

Tags
satan5, super people