Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SW account GLOBAL with 65 6 also many monsters how Triton, Orion, Anavel and more!

Discussion on SW account GLOBAL with 65 6 also many monsters how Triton, Orion, Anavel and more! within the Summoners War forum part of the Mobile Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SW account GLOBAL with 65 6 also many monsters how Triton, Orion, Anavel and more!

Global Summoners Account
While I love Summoners War, I don't have as much time as I used too.
This is a perfect account for someone that wants to skip the early grinding and work on guild and arena content.
Feel free to message me any questions you might have.
This is my personal account.
Once purchased, I will provide username and password within instantly before verified the pay
I plan to sell the account for $120++
can be negotiable
You can leave me your message if you are interested in the account
IMBOX:.
DISCORD:. Erik Ross#0172
I will answer as short as possible
Contains this Monsters and:
with 65 6* - 2xZaiross , 2xChiwu, Diana, Molong, Triton, Rica , Praha , Camilla , Orion , Anavel and more!!
Screenshost:

Account Still Available
Old 06/15/2019, 19:23   #2

Bump
Old 06/17/2019, 07:06   #3

Bump
Old 07/22/2019, 07:57   #4

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SW account GLOBAL with 65 *6 also many monsters how: Triton, Orion, Anavel and more!
02/19/2019 - Summoners War Trading - 2 Replies
Global Summoners Account While I love Summoners War, I don't have as much time as I used too. This is a perfect account for someone that wants to skip the early grinding and work on guild and arena content. Feel free to message me any questions you might have. This is my personal account. Once purchased, I will provide username and password within instantly before verified the pay I plan to sell the account for $120++ can be negotiable You can leave me your message if you are...
[Selling] [GLOBAL] Selling lvl50 account, 55 6* monsters, 30 nat 5* monsters
09/05/2018 - Summoners War Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everyone. I'm looking to sell my SWSA account (lvl 50), with 55 6* monsters and 30 nat 5 monsters. Here's a list of the 6* (NAT 5 in capitol letters): WATER: THEOMARS, CHANDRA, VERAD, BETH, CAMILLA, SIGMARUS, AMELIA, Kaz, Xiao Lin, Galleon, Malaka, Tyron, Soha, Lapis, Emma FIRE: OKEANOS, RICA, KUMAR, LAIKA, PERNA, ZAIROSS, VELAUJEL, RAKAN, Arnold, Hwahee, Baretta, Hwa, Jun, Trevor, Verdehile, Ludo, Khmun
[Buying] Suche Anavel/Okultgirl Wasser Account
06/25/2018 - Summoners War Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo ich spiele selbst SW seit 4/5 Monaten habe also nur so mittelmaessig Erfahrung, allerdings habe ich mich in Anavel also dem Wasser Okultgirl riesig verliebt. Sie hat blaue Haare ich hab blaue Haare dies das Annanas :D. Genau deswegen suche ich einen Account mit dem Okultgirl Wasser/Anavel der Rest spielt keine Rolle, also wuerde ich auch einen Level 1 Account nehmen auf die sie drauf ist. Preislich dachte ich so an 10-25 Euro, aber darueber kann man gerne verhandeln. lg Marissa
WTT 112 S/S Nuker on Orion for 110+ Wizzard/(Bard/Cleric) on Orion !!!
08/03/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the Thread says: Nuker is fully farmed with 900k sp left !!! PM Me Ingame : Odnala or leave a message here !!!